Juventus faces one of the most difficult seasons in its history, while aiming at winning the tenth consecutive scudetto and the long-awaited Champions League. They will do so by relying on Ronaldo, their "Senator" veterans, young promising players and the soccer legend Andrea Pirlo, in his debut as a coach. Will the "Bianconeri" live up to their expectations?
- Official TrailerWatch on supported devicesNovember 15, 202157secBurning defeats and victorious triumphs, All or Nothing follows Juventus, one of the world's greatest clubs, through a memorable season of change. Unprecedented and exclusive access to Ronaldo and to some of the greatest names of world football, dramatic moments behind the scenes, an unmissable series about a championship that will keep you on your toes until the very last day.
- S1 E1 - Everything changesNovember 19, 202138minA new transition season begins for Juventus under the leadership of Andrea Pirlo, who, as a coach, reunites with some of his teammates – such as Chiellini, Bonucci, Buffon – with whom Juventus has enjoyed great success. The team is determined to win its tenth consecutive scudetto, but what awaits them is a championship made even more difficult by the pandemic.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E2 - New players and veteransNovember 24, 202138minFor Juventus and the new coach Andrea Pirlo the season started off in the best possible way, after winning against Sampdoria. But to continue winning, it is necessary to find the perfect balance between veterans and younger players. The new players could be decisive in the Champions League challenge against Barcelona, and in the derby against Turino.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E3 - The group's spiritNovember 24, 202134minIn Champions League, Juventus must play the return leg against Barcelona. In order to defeat Messi and his teammates, and therefore earn first place in the group, team unity will be essential. To this end, Buffon’s physical condition will prove to be crucial, considering his role as a central and unifying figure.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E4 - A leadershipNovember 24, 202139minThe year 2020 ends in the worst possible way for Juventus: Fiorentina spoils the Bianconeri’s celebratory mood by inflicting a searing defeat in the last match of the year. The chance for redemption arrives later on, with the match against Milan, the leading team. This is a very significant match, mainly for Bonucci, whom many Juventus fans never forgave for the interlude with the Rossoneri.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E5 - Friendship and rivalryNovember 24, 202144minIt’s an intense time for Juventus, and the lines of friendship and rivalry are mixed up. Conte defeats Pirlo, who will have to make up for it in the Italian Super Cup against former teammate Gattuso, now on the Napoli team. By beating them, Juventus gains the first trophy of the season. While Chiellini has a hard time recovering from an injury, De Ligt has the chance to show his worth.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E6 - New horizonsNovember 24, 202143minThe Champions League expectations weigh heavily on Juventus. The first leg against Porto ends in a 2-1 defeat but Chiesa’s goal leaves the door open to Juventus for the return leg. During the return leg Chiesa scores two goals but even so the Portuguese team is victorious and the Juventus is out. It’s a kick in the teeth for Pirlo. Ronaldo and the “Senators” are deeply shaken in the locker room.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E7 - A new JuventusNovember 24, 202141minJuventus must focus on the championship, but after a defeat against Benevento, the team loses against Milan, too. The scudetto dream has faded, and qualification for Champions League is hanging in the balance. In this difficult situation, Buffon announces that he will leave the team at the end of the season. Only a victory against Sassuolo can keep them in the race for a spot in Champions League.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E8 - Till the endNovember 24, 202148minThere are only three matches left in this turbulent season: two league games and the final of the Italian Cup, all happening in the same week. Among these is also the last match played by Gianluigi Buffon with the Bianconeri. Juventus must nail the qualification for Champions League and take home the Italian Cup. To this end, there’s only one way: to win all the games.Watch with a free Prime trial