911: The BronxSeason 1
911: The Bronx follows a team of emergency room doctors in one of New York City's busiest hospitals. The doctors move swiftly from one life-threatening case to the next while still maintaintaining a surprising amount of heart and humor.
- 1. Episode 1May 29, 200844minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Zambito helps a patient fight for his life after a four-story fall. Dr. Szabo and her team race to save the foot of a 12-year-old boy hit by a car. Dr. Appelbaum administers to a gunshot victim.
- 2. Episode 2May 29, 200843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Appelbaum brings a heart attack victim back to life. Dr. Watkins helps a mom and her newborn survive a horrific car crash. Dr. Zambito helps a 65-year-old man who has fallen two floors down an elevator shaft.
- 3. Episode 3October 27, 200844minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Zambito treats a newborn for a potentially life-threatening infection. Dr. Patti races to save the victim of a gang-related attack. Dr. Vlasica treats a patient who has miraculously survived a bullet pass through all his vital organs.
- 4. Episode 4May 29, 200843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Acosta treats a man who fell five stories. Dr. Garcia treats a shopkeeper who was shot in the head at point-blank range. Dr. Szabo treats a woman who accidentally drank a bottle of cleaning fluid.
- 5. Episode 5November 10, 200843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Patti saves a man in critical condition after a drive-by shooting. Dr. Olsen battles to save the life of a patient with a flesh-eating bacteria. Dr. Vlasica treats a woman hit by a car.
- 6. Episode 6November 3, 200843minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishDr. Szabo calls a disaster alert when two brothers crushed by a falling building arrive in the ER. Dr. Zambito treats the accidental victim of a gang-related incident. Dr. Olsen battles to save the life of a patient who fell 40 feet off a roof.