In Plain SightSeason 1
An intensely dramatic re-telling of a unique period in British history about Scotland's first serial killer, Peter Manuel, and his sixteen-day trial.
- 1. Episode 1December 6, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter serving a nine year sentence for sexual assault, Peter Manuel is determined to make Detective Muncie, the man responsible for his incarceration, pay the price.
- 2. Episode 2December 13, 201644minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNo arrest is made after Anne Kneiland's murder. Nine months later another family fall victim to a tragic attack and Muncie is convinced that Manuel is responsible.
- 3. Episode 3December 20, 201645minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIsabelle Cooke disappears, but Manuel has an alibi. Four days later a family of three are shot dead in their beds.
- John Strickland
- Robbie AllenGillian McNeillRichard McNeillHolly PullingerRoderick SeligmanNatalie UsherSimon HeathKirstie MacDonald
- British True Crime
- Content advisory
- Violence alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content
- Supporting actors
- Michael NardoneGary Lewis