Metallica: 40 Years of Metallica (Show 2)
Forty years. Two nights. Two unique sets. And all live…and free. Join the global celebration of the one-and-only Metallica. The metal legends will perform two exclusive concert events, beginning at 9pm PT on both Dec. 17 and 19. These shows will be the heaviest celebration events of all time—do not miss out.
ENDEDDec 19, 2021San Francisco, CA
Questions & answers
- Live events are supported on web browsers and on more than 650 connected devices via the Prime Video app, including compatible games consoles (PlayStation and Xbox), set-top boxes and media players (such as Google Chromecast, Roku, and Apple TV), smart TVs, Blu-ray players, tablets and mobile phones running iOS or Android. Amazon devices such as the Fire TV and Fire tablet also support live sports. If you don't see live sports on your device, update your app to the latest version. Android: Open the Google Play Store app, search for Prime Video, and then tap Update. iOS: Open the App Store, search for Prime Video, and then tap Update.
- All live events are accessible on the Live & upcoming row as you scroll down the main Prime Video home page.
- To see a list of features supported for your event, go to the live sports and events help page.
- To see subscription and content information for your event, go to the live sports and events help page.
- If you see “this video is unavailable” or "unavailable due to regional restrictions" that means the game isn't available in your area due to regional or national broadcast rights for that specific game. If you see "enable location for event availability" on mobile devices, location services might be turned off. To fix this, go to your device's settings and turn on location services for Prime Video. If you have anti-virus software, make sure it doesn't block Prime Video from accessing location services.