A completely new kind of thrill ride takes viewers on a journey into the dark world of the unexplained in "Supernatural." Bound by tragedy and blood to a dangerous, otherworldly mission, two brothers travel from the Colorado wilderness to the Nebraska farmlands and on to the isolated Wisconsin lakes, encountering creatures most people believe only exist in folklore, superstition and nightmares.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. PilotThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 12, 200543minTV-14A phone message from their father leads the brothers to a California town plagued by a series of unexplained deaths. They meet a ghostly hitchhiker who lures men to their doom.
- 2. WendigoThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 19, 200543minTV-14The brothers investigate the disappearance of several campers in the Colorado woods. They encounter a Wendigo, a superstrong, cannibalistic creature of Native American legend.
- 3. Dead in the WaterThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 26, 200543minTV-14In Wisconsin, Sam and Dean learn that the angry spirit of a boy who can travel through water is taking revenge on certain town inhabitants for a dark secret buried long ago.
- 4. Phantom TravelerThis video is currently unavailableOctober 3, 200542minTV-14After a phantom traveler causes a plane crash, Sam and Dean must exorcise the angry spirit before it attacks the survivors. The only way is to battle the phantom on another flight.
- 5. Bloody MaryThis video is currently unavailableOctober 10, 200543minTV-14Sam and Dean track Bloody Mary, who can travel through reflective surfaces and kill. Worried that teens are accidentally summoning Bloody Mary, Sam and Dean race to destroy her.
- 6. SkinThis video is currently unavailableOctober 17, 200542minTV-14Sam and Dean help Sam's college buddy after he is wrongly accused of murder. A murdering shape-shifter adopts the likenesses of others and murders—and now it looks like Dean.
- 7. Hook ManThis video is currently unavailableOctober 24, 200540minTV-14In an Iowa college town, Sam and Dean encounter Hook Man, a vengeful spirit who kills with a shiny hook that serves as his hand, and they learn that all the victims are connected.
- 8. BugsThis video is currently unavailableNovember 7, 200543minTV-14After a construction worker is killed by insects burrowing into his brain, Sam and Dean find that a new housing development is being built on sacred American Indian land.
- 9. HomeThis video is currently unavailableNovember 14, 200543minTV-14After a psychic helps the brothers find a malevolent poltergeist that has inhabited their childhood home house, they set out to exorcise it but are blindsided by another spirit.
- 10. AsylumThis video is currently unavailableNovember 21, 200543minTV-14While searching for four students in an abandoned sanitarium where the patients revolted against the cruel head doctor, Sam and Dean are driven insane by the tortured spirits.
- 11. ScarecrowThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 9, 200643minTV-14Sam searches for his father; Dean investigates an Indiana town where couples have gone missing the same day each year and discovers the farmers are sacrificing them to a pagan god.
- 12. FaithThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 16, 200643minTV-14After Dean is electrocuted, Sam contacts a preacher who claims to have healing powers. But the preacher is getting help from the Grim Reaper, who is trading one life for another.
- 13. Route 666This video is currently unavailableJanuary 30, 200641minTV-14Dean's first love asks him to come to Mississippi to investigate racially motivated murders linked to a mysterious truck that seems to have no driver and leave no tracks.
- 14. NightmareThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 6, 200643minTV-14After Sam has a premonition, the brothers find that a reclusive son has been using his recently acquired power of telekinesis to kill the family members that once abused him.
- 15. The BendersThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 13, 200643minTV-14After Sam is abducted, Dean searches frantically. But both are stunned to realize the kidnappers are human and are using them as human prey for a twisted hunting expedition.
- 16. ShadowThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 27, 200642minTV-14When Sam and Dean pursue their murderous acquaintance Meg, she unleashes shadow spirits to ambush them. They ultimately realize the trap isn't for them but for their father.
- 17. Hell HouseThis video is currently unavailableMarch 29, 200641minTV-14The brothers discover a web site dedicated to the ghost of a man who killed his daughters during the 1930s and realize a town is unknowingly conjuring the spirit through the site.
- 18. Something WickedThis video is currently unavailableApril 5, 200642minTV-14The brothers discover a witch who creeps into children's bedrooms to steal their life force. Dean recalls a mistake that almost cost Sam his life at the hands of the same witch.
- 19. ProvenanceThis video is currently unavailableApril 12, 200643minTV-14Studying a painting's ownership history, Sam and Dean learn everyone who has ever bought it has been murdered, and they race to discover how the portrait is causing the deaths.
- 20. Dead Man's BloodThis video is currently unavailableApril 19, 200642minTV-14John learns vampires stole an antique gun that can kill supernatural beings. The Winchesters set out to retrieve the weapon and destroy the demon that took Sam and Dean's mother.
- 21. SalvationThis video is currently unavailableApril 26, 200641minTV-14The Winchesters try to save a family and kill the demon, but Meg demands the antique gun back. John meets Meg to deliver a fake gun while the boys are left to deal with the demon.
- 22. Devil's TrapThis video is currently unavailableMay 3, 200643minTV-14Sam and Dean seek help to save their father. During the rescue attempt, a major battle ensues between the Winchesters and the demon they have been searching for all their lives.
- Robert SingerPhilip SgricciaJohn F. ShowalterThomas J. WrightKim MannersCharles BeesonGuy Norman BeeRichard Speight Jr.Mike RohlSteve Boyum
- Warner Bros.
- Content advisory
- Violencesexual contentfrightening scenes substance use alcohol use foul language