I Love a Mama's Boy
- 1. My Best GirlsOctober 25, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWomen find their relationships threatened by their boyfriends' mothers. One mother helps her son buy lingerie to spice up his sex life, while another crashes her son's Valentine's Day date.
- 2. You're Not InvitedNovember 1, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt wants to spend Valentine's Day with his mom, while Shekeb disinvites his mom to date night. Justina's first steps toward wedding planning are overtaken by her future mother-in-law, Annette.
- 3. Don't Leave Me This WayNovember 8, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEmily reacts to Shekeb ditching her to tend to his mother. Stephanie finds herself struggling to win Liz's acceptance. Jason shares bad news with his mom.
- 4. Mother-Son TangoNovember 15, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJason's mom has an odd request for their wedding dance. Mike defends Stephanie to his mother. Kelly intrudes on a romantic dinner between Matt and Kim, and Emily finds herself in the hot seat at Laila's birthday party.
- 5. Who's That Girl?November 22, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLaila ambushes Shekeb and Emily with an unwelcome surprise. At Justina's request, Jason asks his mother to butt out of wedding planning. A visit with the architect proves Matt's mom has shocking plans for their new house.
- 6. Mommy's ChoiceNovember 29, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSteph makes an attempt to bond with Liz. Justina and her sisters fight off Annette's wedding dress demands. Emily gives Shekeb an ultimatum after being humiliated by Laila again.
- 7. Tell What?December 6, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKim finds herself losing patience with Matt and Kelly. Justina finally confronts Annette. Laila learns Shekeb wants to move out of her house.
- 8. I Need a ManFebruary 18, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt takes the next step with Kim -- without his mom. Steph pulls Mike away from his mom, and Emily reaches her breaking point with Shekeb.
- MITM: I Need a Man9minTV-14
The mom-son duos of I Love a Mama's Boy offer their candid thoughts on the season finale. See their reactions to Emily and Shekeb telling Laila they're leaving, Mike and Steph breaking their moving news to a distraught Liz, and Matt proposing to Kim.
- MITM: Tell What?9minTV-14
The mamas and boys of I Love a Mama's Boy are aghast and unfiltered as they watch and respond to the latest episode of the show. They share what they think about Annette's breakdown in a toy store and Kim's birthday being hijacked by Kelly.
- MITM: Mommy's Choice10minTV-14
The mother-son duos of I Love a Mama's Boy are back to watch jaw-dropping moments from the series, such as Annette trying to pick Justina's wedding dress, Steph finding out Liz has a key to her apartment, and Laila setting up Shekeb with another woman.
- MITM: Who's That Girl?10minTV-14
The moms and sons of I Love a Mama's Boy can't believe their eyes as they watch the latest episode. Hear their take on Laila and Shekeb reconciling, Kim being pushed out of the planning for her new home, and Jason telling Annette to back off.
- MITM: Mother-Son Tango10minTV-14
Your favorite hovering mothers and their spoiled sons are back with their unvarnished thoughts on I Love a Mama's Boy. See how they feel about Matt and Kim's "romantic" dinner, Annette and Jason's wedding dance, and Mike losing it on Liz.
- MITM: Don't Leave Me This Way10minTV-14
Your favorite mamas and boys from I Love a Mama's Boy are back with their opinions on the show's wildest moments. See how they react to Annette and Jason's couples' massage, Liz ordering food for Mike, and Laila's disastrous birthday party.
- MITM: Best Girls/Not Invited10minTV-14
The mamas and their boys from I Love a Mama's Boy tell it like it is as they watch the most shocking moments from the series. From mom and son lingerie shopping to a grown man getting spoon-fed, we hear their hilarious take on it all.