Royal bachelors come to America in search of a princess who will love them for more than just superficial reasons. They go undercover as ordinary citizens, including working minimum wage jobs, and must rely on their charm and wit to court women.
- 1. Romancing the ThroneSeptember 21, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOur four Princes say goodbye to their royal families and kingdoms and travel to their new home in Atlanta, Georgia. They'll take on minimum wage jobs, and learn to dress, act and date as average guys.
- 2. The Princely PaupersSeptember 28, 201244minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe fairy tale continues as our royals search the kingdom of Atlanta to find their American princesses. The guys attempt to host an American-style BBQ and Prince Francisco finds out the girl of his dreams has a past his noble parents may not approve of.
- 3. The Glass SlipperOctober 5, 201244minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOur Secret Princes struggle to keep their cover as their royal mission ramps up. The competition between our nobles intensifies as they keep tabs on each other's princely progress, and one lucky lady may have the heart of two handsome Princes.
- 4. The Royal InvitationOctober 12, 201244minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe clock is ticking and our Princes must choose which American lady to take back home to their kingdoms. The guys need to come clean about their true identities and decide that the best backdrop for a big romantic reveal is at a grand Southern Ball.
- 5. Happily Ever After?October 19, 20121 h 5 minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn the final chapter of this fairy tale, the Princes invite their lady loves to an elaborate Southern Ball to reveal their true identities. Will our potential princesses be furious or will they be swept away by the idea of dating a real life prince?