Haunted ScotlandSeason 1
Scottish TV personality Gail Porter and renowned American medium Chris Fleming lead an expert paranormal team to investigate chilling crimes, supernatural sightings and terrifying stories across Scotland.
- 1. Brodick CastleNovember 12, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith a blood-soaked history of murder, beheading, invasion and disease, the Isle of Arran is awash with tormented spirits. But that's not all. The team faces the wrath of the fairies when they investigate the infamously haunted Brodick castle.
- 2. Bannockburn HouseNovember 19, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSending shivers through your body at first sight, Bannockburn House is the epitome of a haunted house. The team battles souls lost throughout Scotland's bloody history as they try to contact the ghost of Bonnie Prince Charlie in this maze of a mansion.
- 3. Stirling Old Town JailNovember 26, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishStirling Old Town is said to be the most haunted square mile in Scotland, and slap bang in the middle of this paranormal hotbed is the jail. The team faces their toughest challenge yet when the spirits get too physical in this foreboding fortress.
- 4. Tron TheaterDecember 3, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Tron Theatre sits on the shell of a church that burned to the ground during an ancient ritual performed by the Hellfire Club. The team needs their wits and rosary beads to battle the dark entities unleashed by the infamous secret society.
- 5. Culross Palace and TownDecember 10, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCulross was the epicenter for one of the worst witch-hunts in European history. The team attempts to make contact with the tortured souls of the wrongfully accused to bring them peace and hold those responsible for such unspeakable cruelty to account.
- 6. Edinburgh's VaultsDecember 17, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBeneath the cobbled streets of Edinburgh lies its legendary vaults, where dark deeds and terrifying ghosts have tortured locals for centuries. The team struggles to handle so many spirits at once as they explore this mysterious subterranean world.
- 7. Glencoe MassacreDecember 24, 202244min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn one of the most dramatic landscapes in Scotland lies Glencoe, the site of a treacherous massacre. Nearby stands Barcaldine Castle, said to be plagued by a curse. The team encounters a malicious spirit when they spend the night in this haunted abode.
- 8. Comlongon CastleOctober 27, 202244minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJust off the most haunted roads in Scotland lies an abandoned medieval stronghold that's rife with reports of ghostly sightings. It's a long night for the team as they attempt to communicate with these tortured souls and unlock their dark secrets.
- 9. Castle MenziesNovember 3, 202244min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBy day, Castle Menzies is the scene of romantic beauty, but by night, dark forces push out any unwitting visitors. The team finally meets their match in this spectacular stronghold when they face the wrath of murdered British soldiers.
- 10. Dundee's Verdant WorksNovember 10, 202244minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNearly 200 years ago, the Verdant Works was one of Scotland's deadliest factories. And reports say its exploited workers never left. The team is put through the mill as spectral children give them the run around in this Victorian factory.