Ellie and Gwen Goode are sisters who inherit a funeral home from their grandfather in a small New Zealand town. As unprepared as they are, they find that, by staring death in the face every day, they are able to confront the realities of their own lives. It turns out that helping families cope with loss can be a heartwarming - and sometimes hilarious - opportunity.
- 1. Don't Worry, Be Happy3. august 202223min16+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishEllie’s attempt to rebrand herself and Loving Tributes receives some pushback from new co-owner Dean. Beau has picked up other work, and Sharyn enjoys a hamper.
- 2. Play Nice3. august 202223min16+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishGwen is forced to stay at Ellie’s house after being kicked out by their mum. Dean offers a discount to some clients, Beau freestyles, and Sharyn looks like Margot Robbie.
- 3. Tragedy Plus Time3. august 202223min16+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishGwen pranks Maia’s new boyfriend, while a stressed-out Ellie tries to convince Dean she will fall in line. Beau does some life modeling, and Sharyn recommends a plumber.
- 4. Hot Water3. august 202223min16+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishGwen and Beau have an early morning call-out, and Ellie feels guilty about her outburst. The staff film a TV commercial, to Dean’s delight, and Sharyn hosts a “Spa-BQ.”
- 5. Empty Nest3. august 202223min16+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishEllie and Kobe get to work in the bathroom, Gwen helps a client plan a funeral, and Beau offers life advice. Sharyn has a new robot.
- 6. Hearth and Home3. august 202224min16+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishEllie steps up to emcee a funeral on Dean’s behalf. Gwen and Stu hash out their differences. Sharyn tries yum cha, Beau launches a new venture, and Bradley finally delivers.