Nightmare Next Door
This nail-biting true crime show peels back the peaceful facade of small-town America and exposes the dark secrets hidden behind its white picket fences. Each real-life murder mystery is told through first-person accounts.
- 1. Death in Robert's CourtJanuary 6, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Portsmouth, VA, a father comes home to find his 16-year-old daughter stabbed to death. With DNA and fingerprints police hope for an open-and-shut case. However, the case still goes unsolved for months until a piece of gum points to an unlikely suspect.
- 2. The Truett Street MassacreJanuary 13, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Austin York, Matt Self, Mark Barbosa and Rosa Barbosa are found dead in a McKinney, Texas, home, detectives embark on a three-year investigation. And just when it seems like the murders may never be solved, an eyewitness breaks the case wide open.
- 3. Killer on South 1200 WestJanuary 20, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKarin Strom is discovered strangled to death in her home. When a suspect emerges, investigators don't have enough evidence for a conviction. It will take 26 years to ultimately prove their case, and the final outcome surprises everyone.
- 4. North Main Street MysteryJanuary 27, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAnn Branson is found stabbed and beaten to death in her Kentucky home. There is little evidence at the crime scene and investigators struggle to find a motive. Ann's financial records provide the break authorities need to help catch the killer overseas.
- 5. Death on Lake Lynn DriveFebruary 3, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwenty-three-year-old Stephanie Bennett is brutally raped and murdered in her suburban Raleigh apartment. Investigators work the case for years but their leads go nowhere. A closer look at a peeping tom provides police the break they desperately need.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind