As Time Goes By
Jean and Lionel are reunited 38 years later when Lionel returns to England to write his memoirs, and Jean's agency supplies him with a secretary. Neither of them is romantically involved but they are older, wiser and not as eager to jump into a relationship.
Al hacer clic en reproducir, aceptas nuestros Términos de uso
- 1. You Must Remember This11 de enero de 199229 minTV-GSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishLionel and Jean meet again by accident after 38 years. Each has been married but is now alone. There is a possibility that they could get together again, but 38 years is a long time and many things have changed.
- 2. Getting to Know You - Again18 de enero de 199228 minTV-GSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishAlthough 38 years ago Lionel and Jean were young and in love, thoughts of rekindling the romance seem absurd at this point. They have made vague promises to keep in touch, but there is some doubt as to whether they really will.
- 3. The Copper Kettle25 de enero de 199229 minTV-GSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishJean and Lionel have now established an ambiguous, uneasy friendship. Does this give them enough common ground on which they can build a new relationship?
- 4. Surprise, Surprise1 de febrero de 199229 minTV-GSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishAfter spending a day visiting a reminiscent town of their youth together, Lionel departs London to give a lecture. Jean is persuaded by her daughter to pay him a surprise visit. It is Jean who is surprised when she finds Lionel with one Denise on his arm.
- 5. Relationships15 de febrero de 199228 minTV-GSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishRelations have turned quite frosty between them since Jean has found Lionel in the company of another woman. Alistair, Lionel's agent, has become keen on Jean. Jean responds to his attentions as a way of getting back at Lionel.
- 6. The Picnic22 de febrero de 199229 minTV-GSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishJudy, Jean's daughter, is smitten with Lionel while Alistair is love-struck by Jean. Lionel and Jean are flattered by the attention but feel it must stop. They plan a picnic with Judy and Alistair in hopes that the two of them will hit it off together.