90 Day Journey: Avery & OmarSeason 1
Learn more about fan-favorite 90 Day Fiance couples and see their fascinating 90 day journeys.
- 1. Part 1October 13, 202241minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAvery converted to Islam and met Omar on a dating app where he revealed he doesn't live in America, but rather war-torn Syria. Avery and her mom, Teri, fly to Lebanon so Avery can marry Omar, but she's keeping a secret that could break her mom's heart.
- 2. Part 2October 13, 202230minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTeri expresses her skepticism of Omar as a future husband, and Avery is thrust into a panic when she learns Omar didn't make any arrangements for the wedding. Then, Avery and Omar discuss the plan for her to live with him in Syria until he gets his visa.
- 3. Part 3October 13, 202233minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTeri and Omar have a difficult conversation at dinner, and Teri worries that Omar is only in the relationship for a visa. Then, Avery and Omar's wedding day arrives and after nearly missing the ceremony, Avery shares surprising future plans with her mom.
- 4. Part 4October 13, 202227minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter learning of Avery's plan to move to Syria, a distraught Teri leaves Lebanon fearing for her daughter's future. Avery and Omar face red flags on their first day as husband and wife, and Avery heads back to the US wondering if she'll see Omar again.
- 5. Part 5October 13, 202223minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAvery is determined to bring Omar to the US while Teri hopes to prevent her from moving to Syria. They meet an immigration lawyer who has grim news about Omar's chances of coming to America. Then, Avery returns to Lebanon to visit and meet Omar's family.
- 6. Part 6October 13, 202223minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAvery prepares to meet Omar's family and worries they won't accept her. Later, Omar is finally approved for his spousal visa interview, but the coronavirus delays his chances of getting to the US indefinitely, creating an uncertain future for the couple.
- Avery and Omar2minTV-MA
Check out Avery and Omar's 90 Day Journey!
- discovery plus Real Stories