Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven chronicles the lives of Tara and Karan, two wedding planners in Delhi. India is a potent blend of old and new. Tradition jostles with modern aspirations against the backdrop of big fat Indian weddings revealing many secrets and many lies. The supposedly liberal fabric of the upper crust unravels as the duo navigate through arranged marriages, dowry transactions and virginity tests.
IMDb 8.220199 episodes
- Made In Heaven - Explore X-RayPreview the multitude of bonus features available in the X-Ray experience for Made In Heaven.
- Made In Heaven - TrailerThey say marriages are made in heaven, but the reality is slightly different on the ground. Two wedding planners give you a sneak peek into the scandalous world of crazy rich Indian weddings on 8th March, 2019
- Made In Heaven - X-Ray - Designing the WeddingsCostume Designer Poornamrita Singh discusses her vision for the series and the execution of the wedding costume designs for Made in Heaven.
- S1 E1 - All that glitters is goldTara Khanna and Karan Mehra have landed the biggest wedding in Delhi. Angad Roshan, heir to the Roshan Cycles empire, is marrying Aliya Saxena, a journalist. For the Roshans, something is definitely amiss. Tara and Karan must investigate who Aliya really is, or there might not be a wedding at all. No better way to start the wedding season.
- S1 E2 - Star struck loversHarsimran Mann, a Dubai princess, is marrying Joginder Sethi, of the Sethi Hotel Group. Made In Heaven has planned for Harsimran’s favorite Bollywood superstar Sarfaraz Khan to headline the first night. With a Mann-Sethi business deal on the line, this wedding has a lot more riding on it than meets the eye. And with Sarfaraz in attendance, the bride has nothing but stars in her eyes.
- S1 E3 - It’s never too lateGayatri Mathur, a sixty-plus widow, is marrying Bijoy Chatterjee, a Bengali architect. It’s a distinctively sweet union that has everyone’s support except the people that matter most - her children. On the flip side, Karan’s college friend Bubbles is getting married to man that Karan knows a bit better than he would have hoped.
- S1 E4 - The price of lovePriyanka Mishra is marrying Vishal Shrivastava, an IAS officer and the plan is to fund the wedding themselves. The Mishras are disappointed that they can’t splurge on their only daughter’s wedding till their in-laws find a way to change that. Can Karan and Tara balance the parents and the kids?
- S1 E5 - A marriage of convenienceSukhmani Sadana wins a contest that will determine who marries Jeet Gill, a wealthy NRI. The promise of an American life as an American wife is a big deal for a Ludhiana girl. Tara and Karan know that this isn’t a prestigious destination wedding for Made in Heaven, but one must do what is required in the given circumstances. After all, it is what it is.
- S1 E6 - Something old, something newGeetanjali Sinha, a Wharton graduate, is marrying Nikhil Swarup, a doctor residing in London. A wedding so straightforward couldn’t have come at a better time. That is, of course, until it turns out that Geetanjali is a manglik. Tara and Karan aren’t in the best space to negotiate between superstition and logic.
- S1 E7 - A royal affairSamar Ranawat, a Rajput prince, is marrying Devyani Singh, a pilot making her the first working woman in the royal household. A lavish celebration of progress and woman empowerment is interrupted when a mehendiwali is sexually assaulted during an event. Tara and Karan need to get the girl justice while making sure the show goes on.
- S1 E8 - Pride and bridezillaTarana Ali is getting married and is using the opportunity to make a music video for herself. Her father has gone into debt. On the flip side, the peon at the Made In Heaven office is bailed out by Tara and Karan from taking a loan to fund his daughter’s wedding. Rich or poor, nothing seems to be more important to a man’s ego than how he gets daughter married.
- S1 E9 - The great escapePolitical party leader Brajesh Yadav’s daughter, Nutan Yadav is marrying Vishal Singh, a man groomed to be the next prime minister. Everyone knows this wedding is merely a front for the political coalition but when Tara and Karan uncover a harsh truth, they must decide between their principles and their business.
- Content advisory
- Violence substance use alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content
- None available
- Amazon Studios