My Five Wives
The Williams are one very big, very happy progressive polygamist family in a community that doesn't want them. Despite all of the ups, downs, school, work, laundry and 24/7 chaos, the family faces it all with commitment, faith, honesty -- and love.
- 1. My Five WivesSeptember 15, 201343minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMeet the Williams, a progressive polygamist family who believe in love and commitment rather than religion. Despite ongoing hardships within their community, this modern family presents a fresh and honest look at a very controversial lifestyle.
- 2. Stuck in the Middle With YouMarch 10, 201442minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrady and his five wives discuss leaving their community which puts the family at odds. Hoping to strengthen communication, Brady suggests the wives "safe talk" out their issues. But when his idea backfires, Brady is left caught in the middle.
- 3. Turkeys and Ticking ClocksMarch 16, 201443minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrady and his five wives prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving. Rhonda explores the possibility of adoption, causing Nonie to want a baby of her own. Meanwhile, Brady struggles to balance his busy schedule and attending his son's karate test.
- 4. While Brady's AwayMarch 23, 201443minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrady and Rhonda celebrate their 10th anniversary with a trip to Brady's father's home in Washington. But suspicions arise at home among the wives, who believe the trip is an excuse for Brady and Rhonda to check out real estate without their approval.
- 5. A Merry Williams ChristmasMarch 30, 201443minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's the holidays and the Williams are looking forward to spending time together. First wife Paulie develops empty-nest syndrome when her oldest kids start to fly the coop. Then fourth wife Nonie throws the office Christmas party all on her own.
- 6. The Birds and the BeesApril 6, 201442minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRhonda runs into roadblocks as she looks further into adoption, but a possible health scare has her reconsidering her options. Brady goes into overprotective-Dad mode when he learns that one of his teen daughters wants to start dating.
- 7. Wanna Know a Secret?April 13, 201443minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPaulie urges Rhonda to share her possible health scare with the family. Nonie holds on to a secret of her own at a family poker night. Later, Rosemary makes an unexpected confession on her anniversary date.
- 8. We'll Be There for YouApril 20, 201442minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs fifth wife Rhonda waits for her test results, her sister wives come together to lend their support. Later, third wife Rosemary's new ring opens a big wound for second wife Robyn and brings her issues with Brady to the surface.
- 9. Love is All We NeedApril 27, 201443minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLove is in the air as the Williamses prepare to celebrate Valentine's Day, but the holiday is bittersweet for Paulie as her oldest son leaves for his trip to Africa. Later, Brady decides to get a tattoo and receives mixed reviews from the wives.
- 10. Brady and the Wives AnswerMay 4, 201442minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Williams clan answers the questions that viewers have been dying to ask. From the pressures of being in a polygamist family to intimate bedroom details, the Williams family holds nothing back in this revealing special.
- 11. Tell AllMay 11, 201442minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrady Williams and his five wives, Paulie, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie and Rhonda, sit down with NBC's Tamron Hall to talk about everything that happened on camera and behind the scenes on the past season of the show.
- discovery plus Real Stories
- Supporting actors
- Rosemary WilliamsPaulie WilliamsRhonda Williams