- 1. Lifting the MaskThis video is currently unavailableJune 12, 201522minTV-14In 1986 the body of Patrice LaBlanc surfaces in a Texas Lake. She’s been stabbed, and her boyfriend Cliff Youens, also known as drag queen Brandi West, is found guilty. For the first time, Cliff confesses his crime to Candice DeLong, and the public.
- 2. The Perfect VictimThis video is currently unavailableJune 12, 201522minTV-14New Year’s Eve, 1975, ends a terrible year for Sarah ‘Cindy’ White, but it’s the beginning of the rest of her life behind bars. She set fire to a house and killed a family of six. Candice DeLong unravels years of abuse, but can it ever justify murder?
- 3. A Fatal AttractionThis video is currently unavailableJune 19, 201522minTV-14Florida, 1995, an elderly lady and her care taker are murdered in a home invasion. Earl Linebaugh and Melissa Harris are found guilty and sentenced to life with no parole. But Melissa says she’s a victim too. Candice DeLong will know if she’s lying.
- 4. Gone Too SoonThis video is currently unavailableJune 19, 201522minTV-14Baby Dylan was 3 months old when his mother, Alexandra Tobias, shook him to death. She claims it was an accident but was found guilty of second degree murder and sentenced to 50 years. Candice DeLong digs deeper to find out what made this young mom snap.
- 5. A Craigslist KillerThis video is currently unavailableJune 26, 201522minTV-14In 2009, a NY newsman was discovered stabbed in his bedroom. George Weber met his killer, 16-year-old John Katehis, on Craigslist. Unfortunately, John got more than he bargained for when ‘smothering’ turned sexual and deadly. Candice DeLong talks to John.
- 6. Death by StilettoThis video is currently unavailableJuly 3, 201522minTV-14A night ends in tragedy when Stefan Andersson is bludgeoned to death by girlfriend Ana Trujillo and her five inch stiletto heel. She claims self defense but a jury found her guilty of murder. Candice Delong wants to know what turned her into a killer.
- 7. The Angel of DeathThis video is currently unavailableJuly 10, 201522minTV-14In two months, 20 patients at a Texas hospital are murdered. Nurse Vickie Jackson, on duty at every attack, is sentenced to life with no parole. She now says she’s innocent and knows who the real killer is. Candice DeLong will face the "Angel of Death."
- 8. The Prime SuspectThis video is currently unavailableJuly 17, 201522minTV-14New Year’s Eve in Pampa, Texas, ends in triple homicide. Twila Busby and her two adult sons are found dead in their home. Her boyfriend Hank Skinner is later found guilty. He says he’s innocent, and Candice DeLong wants to find out the truth.
- 9. Killing One's OwnThis video is currently unavailableJuly 24, 201522minTV-14November, 2001 in Fort Worth, Texas, Loyd and Agnes Courtney were beaten and stabbed to death by their daughter, Deborah Pieringer. Prosecutors say it was for money, but Deborah says she didn’t do it. Could she be innocent? Candice DeLong will find out.
- 10. Teen TerrorsThis video is currently unavailableJuly 24, 201522minTV-14In 2004, the body of Stephen Schulhoff was found beaten to death by a baseball bat. His daughter Courtney Schulhoff, 16, and her boyfriend are found guilty and sentenced to life with no parole. But, who swung the bat? Candice DeLong finds out the truth.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice