Addicted to MarriageSeason 1
Sometimes saying "I do" can become an addiction. Follow four fascinating women who have collectively been down the aisle a total of 20 times! They are all in new relationships and prepare to say "I do" again, but the men in their lives may not be ready.
- 1. Lucky Number 12?November 16, 202144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFour repeat brides from across the country are ready to get hitched again. Meet Monette, Shae, Amy and Kecia, who collectively have been down the aisle a total of 20 times!
- 2. Yes I Do, and Yes He DoesNovember 23, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAmy and Geno struggle to deal with the past, present and future. Kecia's focus is on her engagement party, but Ernst worries about finances. Joe already has an ultimatum, but Shae has more demands. Monette's passions get a harsh reality check from John.
- 3. Cold FeetNovember 30, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTensions rise as Kecia will not let Ernst move in before he's husband number four. Pressure mounts for Joe as Shae's family wants assurance he'll treat her better than her ex-husbands treated her. Monette questions if John is the one.
- 4. The Million Dollar QuestionDecember 7, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJoe's lack of progress toward their engagement annoys Shae. When Amy's mom visits, she also wonders if Amy can get it right this time around. Kecia and Ersnt have a falling out.
- 5. I'm LeavingDecember 14, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishShae contemplates the right time to tell her boyfriend about her past relationships. Kecia and Ernst share a startling surprise with their family and friends. Monette navigates a potential break up. Amy grills Geno about his night out.
- 6. Happily Ever After?December 21, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter the bombshell that Shae dropped on Joe about her past relationships, Joe is still ready to surprise her. Amy and Geno go ring shopping. Kecia and Ernst have their own version of a fairytale ending.