Detective Lilly Rush works on "cold cases" for the Philadelphia Police Department, reopening dormant homicides that occurred years ago, making use of today's science and finding fresh clues to crimes once thought to be unsolvable.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Look AgainThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 27, 200345min13+Years ago, a maid partially witnessed the murder of a teenager but never told anyone. Now, dying of cancer, she wants the killer brought to justice. Rush reopens the case.
- 2. GleenThis video is currently unavailableOctober 4, 200345min13+The fiancée of fireman Rob Deamer asks Lilly to help prove that Albert Miller, a felon about to be paroled on an unrelated crime, is responsible for the murder of Rob's first wife.
- 3. Our Boy is BackThis video is currently unavailableOctober 11, 200344min13+Rush confronts an old case that Vera was unable to solve involving a serial rapist who preys on single women.
- 4. Churchgoing PeopleThis video is currently unavailableOctober 18, 200345min13+When Caroline Bayes, a woman suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, experiences flashbacks about the 1990 murder of her husband, Rush reopens the file.
- 5. The RunnerThis video is currently unavailableOctober 25, 200343min16+Rush reopens a 1973 case involving the unsolved murder of a young police officer who responded to a call at a drug-infested housing project.
- 6. Love Conquers AlThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 200344min13+Rush reopens the murder case of a 16-year-old girl after a prison inmate relates a conversation he overheard 22 years ago, intimating that the wrong man is currently serving time.
- 7. Tiempo Para OdiarThis video is currently unavailableNovember 15, 200345min18+Rush recibe la visita de una frágil mujer de 75 años que busca justicia para su hijo muerto, víctima de un incidente de agresión a homosexuales en 1964.
- 8. Fly AwayThis video is currently unavailableNovember 29, 200346min13+Rush and Valens reopen a case involving a young woman who is slowly emerging from a 2-year coma with no memory of the murder of her daughter. The case takes an unexpected turn.
- 9. Sherry Darlin'This video is currently unavailableDecember 6, 200346min13+Rush reopens a case when she receives a cryptic phone call from an anonymous man who claims he murdered his grandmother in 1989 and buried her in the basement of his former home.
- 10. HitchhikerThis video is currently unavailableDecember 20, 200344min13+Rush reopens the case of a hitchhiker found murdered in 1997 near Atlantic City, New Jersey. She discovers an unlikely suspect.
- 11. HubrisThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 10, 200446min13+A former college professor, Roy Minard, asks Rush to reopen a case. Minard's career ended in disgrace when he became the prime suspect in the murder of his student Holly Rickter.
- 12. GluedThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 17, 200446min13+Lieutenant Stillman asks Rush to investigate the 1980 unsolved murder of an 8-year-old boy. Stillman worked the case and is still haunted by it.
- 13. The LetterThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 24, 200445min16+Rush confronts her oldest murder case yet when Sarah Tucker, the 40-year-old granddaughter of Sadie Douglas, murdered in 1939, provides letters Sadie wrote to Sarah's mother.
- 14. Boy in the BoxThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 14, 200443min13+Rush and Valens reopen the unsolved killing of Arnold Collier (LYNDON SMITH), a 6-year-old orphan who died in an empty field in 1958.
- 15. Disco InfernoThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 21, 200446min16+In 1978, fire destroyed a disco, and 23 people died. The partial remains of a body were recently found six feet underneath the building site--in the former VIP room.
- 16. VolunteersThis video is currently unavailableMarch 6, 200446min13+Human remains found in the excavation site for a new building lead Rush and Valens to investigate the unsolved deaths of a man and a woman in their mid-20s who disappeared in 1969.
- 17. The Lost Soul of Herman LesterThis video is currently unavailableMarch 13, 200446min13+An up and coming basketball player on the way to making it big is found dead on a street playground. Was it a street robbery gone bad, an overly competitive player who wanted his slot or something else?
- 18. ResolutionsThis video is currently unavailableMarch 27, 200443min16+An alcoholic comes in and tells a tale of a hit and run. She is sure that she killed him when she drove drunk on New Years eve.
- 19. Late ReturnsThis video is currently unavailableApril 3, 200443min13+A current murder case leads Rush and Valens to reopen a cold case from 1992 involving a young woman, Vanessa Prosser, killed after leaving a political event on election night.
- 20. GreedThis video is currently unavailableApril 17, 200443min16+Rush and Valens reopen the 1985 murder case of Charles Danville (WILLIAM BUMILLER), a wealthy stockbroker killed during a possible botched carjacking.
- 21. Maternal InstinctThis video is currently unavailableApril 24, 200443min16+A psychologist approaches Rush regarding a client, a troubled 17-year-old boy who's been lost in the foster care system since he witnessed the murder of his mother 14 years ago.
- 22. The planThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 200446min18+The Team gets an anonymous letter saying the 1999 accidental death of a swim coach at a military academy was the result of a carefully orchestrated plot.
- 23. Lovers LaneThis video is currently unavailableMay 22, 200444min13+DNA evidence reveals the wrong man has been imprisoned for the 1986 murder of 15-year-old Eve Kendall. Rush and Valens reopen the case.
- Alex ZakrzewskiKevin BrayParis BarclayHolly DaleRoxann DawsonChris FisherMark PellingtonDavid Von AnckenJeannot SzwarcJames Whitmore Jr.
- Warner Bros.
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 18+ Adults. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Violencesexual contentsubstance use alcohol use smoking foul language