8,12015X-RayÖVER 16 ÅR
As rumpled and caustic as ever, DCI Stanhope contends with a new assistant in Series 5. Detective Sergeant Aiden Healy is still recovering from an on-the-job trauma, but Vera shows little patience for his psychological scars. If their partnership is to work, Healy will quickly have to get accustomed to the sometimes unconventional methods his boss employs--to unearth the truth.
Genom att klicka på spela upp godkänner du våra användarvillkor.
- 1. Changing Tides5 april 20151 h 29 minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishA fire at a vacation park on the Northumberland coast destroys three cabins and leaves behind the charred remains of the park owner's sister. The night before, she had been partying with a group of younger people, including her niece's fiancé. When Stanhope learns the victim had been locked in her cabin, she realizes that the blaze was no accident.
- 2. Old Wounds12 april 20151 h 29 minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishThe discovery of human remains partially buried in the woods leads Stanhope and Healy back to the disappearance of a local schoolgirl during a coalminers' strike 30 years earlier. At the time, everyone believed she had run off to London after problems at home, and the police had paid little attention to the case. Then evidence turns up indicating the girl was at the scene of the strike.
- 3. Muddy Waters19 april 20151 h 29 minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishStanhope and Healy investigate the murder of a member of the Irish traveler community, found floating in a farm's slurry tank. The farmer reports that two of his laborers, both illegals from Serbia, have vanished, though he is less forthcoming about his family's long-running dispute with the travelers. Could the disappearance of the Serbians and the death of the Irishman be connected?
- 4. Shadows in the Sky26 april 20151 h 28 minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishA well-loved family man plunges to his death from the top of a multistory parking lot--but did he jump, or was he pushed? Stanhope discovers the victim had been drinking, fighting, and lying to his wife and children. He had also made enemies among his coworkers at the docks, who blamed him for a recent fatality. The detectives try to untangle the web of secrets the dead man was hiding.
- Margaret Mitchell
- Acorn Media
- Våld alkoholanvändning rökning språk med svordomar sexuellt innehåll
- Jon Morrison