If I Should Die
Whether moving or finding love, people who keep diaries write detailed accounts of their experiences, and sometimes they leave behind clues to murder. Detectives use these real-life, personal testimonials to unlock the mystery and identify the killer.
- S1 E1 - Unfinished BusinessFifteen-year-old Candice Parchment goes missing from her Georgia home and is found murdered months later. The investigation hits a dead end until the discovery of Candice's diary reveals a shocking assault and points to the person who killed her.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E2 - Vanished in VirginiaSeventeen-year-old Taylor Behl has only been away at college in Richmond, Virginia, for two weeks when she goes missing without a trace. Her diaries point to several possible suspects in what eventually becomes an alarming homicide investigation.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E3 - The Lost BoysConrad and Ricky Morales are happily living with their uncle and his wife in Washington State, but when Conrad goes missing and Ricky later dies under suspicious circumstances, it falls to Conrad's diary to explain the shocking truth about the family.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E4 - Saint or StranglerEighteen-year-old Hae Min Lee vanishes one day after school, only to be discovered strangled in a park a month later. Her diaries offer a chronicle of her love life and guide police to a shocking arrest still highly contested to this day.
- S1 E5 - Axe to GrindLancaster, Texas, is rocked by the brutal triple murder of Donna Jester, her mother Dalpha and boarder Laura Owen. Donna's diary describes her penchant for picking up hitchhikers, one of whom just may be responsible for this heinous crime.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E6 - Go Forth And MurderA family is shocked to learn that Patricia Kimble was shot in the head before her body was consumed in a deliberately set house fire. Investigators scour her diary for clues about who would want to kill the devout Christian newlywed.Free trial of discovery+ or buy