If I Should DieSeason 1
Whether moving or finding love, people who keep diaries write detailed accounts of their experiences, and sometimes they leave behind clues to murder. Detectives use these real-life, personal testimonials to unlock the mystery and identify the killer.
- 1. Unfinished BusinessApril 2, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFifteen-year-old Candice Parchment goes missing from her Georgia home and is found murdered months later. The investigation hits a dead end until the discovery of Candice's diary reveals a shocking assault and points to the person who killed her.
- 2. Vanished in VirginiaApril 9, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSeventeen-year-old Taylor Behl has only been away at college in Richmond, Virginia, for two weeks when she goes missing without a trace. Her diaries point to several possible suspects in what eventually becomes an alarming homicide investigation.
- 3. The Lost BoysApril 16, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishConrad and Ricky Morales are happily living with their uncle and his wife in Washington State, but when Conrad goes missing and Ricky later dies under suspicious circumstances, it falls to Conrad's diary to explain the shocking truth about the family.
- 4. Saint or StranglerThis video is currently unavailableApril 23, 202043minTV-14Eighteen-year-old Hae Min Lee vanishes one day after school, only to be discovered strangled in a park a month later. Her diaries offer a chronicle of her love life and guide police to a shocking arrest still highly contested to this day.
- 5. Axe to GrindApril 30, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLancaster, Texas, is rocked by the brutal triple murder of Donna Jester, her mother Dalpha and boarder Laura Owen. Donna's diary describes her penchant for picking up hitchhikers, one of whom just may be responsible for this heinous crime.
- 6. Go Forth and MurderMay 7, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA family is shocked to learn that Patricia Kimble was shot in the head before her body was consumed in a deliberately set house fire. Investigators scour her diary for clues about who would want to kill the devout Christian newlywed.