Murder in the Wicked West
It’s an epic landscape where Wild West traditions of vengeance and lawlessness live on. When murders occur, investigators sometimes need old school methods to hunt down the killer.
- S1 E1 - Utah’s Lion KingWhen ranch-hand Rex Tanner and his friend June Flood go missing in suspicious circumstances, local investigators Ralph Stansfield and Wally Hendricks uncover an explosive story of paranoia, greed and dynamite in the remote desert canyons of central Utah.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - Murder on Main StreetOklahoma newlywed Rex Harper is shot dead at the wheel of his truck on Main Street in what investigators believe is a professional hit. With no witnesses or clues, detectives must crack the cowboy code of silence to reveal the key to his killing.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - Murder on Horseshoe CurveWhen someone guns down mine worker Matthew Misener on a remote Arizona highway, it looks at first like a road rage attack. Soon his family faces the shocking possibility that they unwittingly played a part in a feud that left the father of two dead.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - Cowboy KillerSingle mom Karen Petersen is enjoying a night out when a handsome cowboy introduces himself. Cowboy Mike charms his way into Karen’s home -- but attacks her, leaving her for dead. As more victims emerge, cops fear a serial killer is on the rampageSubscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - Cowboy ConmanWhen cowboy Rick Godfrey goes missing in the Mojave desert, investigators discover he’s seduced and swindled many women. Could one have taken revenge?Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E6 - No Honor Among ThievesA sheriff tries to bring down a drug ring run by law enforcement officials.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase