Unusual Suspects: Deadly IntentSeason 1
Unusual Suspects showcases some of the most daunting investigations in modern law enforcement. Each episode unfolds through first-person accounts of the police who worked the case, as well as emotional interviews with friends and family of the victim.
- 1. Field of NightmaresOctober 4, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOn a summer day in Springfield, Illinois, an infant daughter left in a sweltering SUV is the only sign of a young mother that's gone missing. A frantic search leads to an eerie sight at the edge of town, and a killer who may have more secrets to expose.
- 2. Snake in the GrassOctober 11, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPolice looking into the murders of a married team of sun-drenched Southern California entrepreneurs investigate whether the couple may have found out the hard way that no amount of money is worth losing your life.
- 3. Dance with the DevilOctober 18, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA New Jersey woman who thirsts for fun takes the plunge and buys a home close to her family. The wrong houseguest will prove deadly, though, as police dig through her life to find an enemy that is hiding very close.
- 4. NightcrawlerOctober 25, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Summit Township, Michigan a mother is stabbed in her home in the middle of the night. Suspicion swirls around those close to her before a plot unravels to reveal how being in the wrong place at the wrong time can lead to paying the ultimate price.
- 5. Final CurtainNovember 1, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCosta Mesa, California, is a beautiful place to live, but it comes at a cost. The murder of a young girl and the disappearance of a former Army soldier lead investigators down a dark path into the mind of an unassuming killer.
- 6. Devil Went Down to GeorgiaNovember 8, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA recent law graduate goes missing weeks before the bar exam. Family, friends and investigators collaborate to uncover the mystery of where she went, and who put her there. A revelation puts her inner circle under suspicion until the killer is revealed.
- 7. Terror Under the MoonlightNovember 15, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn unthinkable murder and miraculous story of survival take shape in a small Gulf Coast Texas town. A quiet night out between teenage friends turns into every parent's nightmare when a killer stumbles upon his unsuspecting prey.
- 8. Tangled Up in RedNovember 22, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOne woman is killed and her best friend hospitalized in two separate attacks in a normally quiet Georgia suburb. Investigators digging for the truth uncover connections that show some members of these two families were much closer than anyone thought.
- 9. A Taste for BloodDecember 6, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young mother's body is found in the bath in what police think is an accident. Evidence doesn't add up and the case quickly turns into a murder investigation. Two more victims are connected to the murderer, who cops must hunt down before he strikes again
- 10. Down to the WireDecember 13, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA mother of three grown children is stabbed in her own home in the middle of the day. Digging back through her life for motive, detectives are led to some unlikely suspects. It takes years, and one bold wiretap to uncover what really happened to her.
- 11. Fatal ImpactDecember 20, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA farm foreman is killed in what looks like a deadly accident. However, the ATF confirms this was no accident -- it was a bomb with an intended target. Trying to misdirect police, the killer is eventually brought down with the help of a little sunlight.
- 12. Shattered DreamsDecember 27, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple is gunned down in their home in the middle of the night. Evidence points to the couple's relatives, sending cops down a path that has dire results for a suspect. Police get the killer, but at a severe cost to everyone associated with the victims.
- 13. Forget Me NotJanuary 10, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA beloved teenage daughter is missing for a month before being discovered murdered in tranquil La Porte, Indiana. Dogged investigators spend 15 years searching several states, only to find a killer close to home.