90 Day Journey: Ariela & BiniyamSeason 1
Ariela and Biniyam found love together in Ethiopia, but after becoming pregnant, Ari moved back to the US. Now, she's returning to Ethiopia to deliver the baby so they can be a family, but trust issues and homesickness may send her packing once again.
- 1. Part 1December 4, 202144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAriela met Biniyam while travelling after her divorce, and their relationship quickly flourished. After becoming pregnant, Ari decides to move to Ethiopia so they can be a family. Her mother, however, has strong concerns about her safety during delivery.
- 2. Part 2December 4, 202121minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBini, Ari and Ari's mom tour the facility where Ari will give birth, but Ari and her mom have major reservations about whether or not she and the baby will be safe. Then, Bini attempts to convince Ari and her mother that he can support his growing family.
- 3. Part 3December 4, 202125minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBini's family worries that Ari will break Bini's heart just as his ex-wife did. Later, Ari and Bini clash over religion, and they disagree on what faith their son should be raised to follow.
- 4. Part 4December 4, 202126minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBini panics as Ari considers returning to the US, and he desperately searches for better accommodations to convince Ari to stay. Then, while at a routine ultrasound appointment, Ari and Bini receive news that she needs an emergency C-section.
- 5. Part 5December 4, 202132minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a chaotic C-section, Ari and Bini are finally able to bring home their baby boy. An emotional Ari struggles as she clashes with Bini and his family over Ethiopian traditions.
- 6. Part 6December 4, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBini and his family pressure Ari to have the baby baptized and circumcised. Although she initially agrees, when they go to the hospital for the procedure, a stressed-out Ari walks out. Later, Bini's sister fuels Ari's insecurities with gossip about Bini.
- 7. Part 7December 4, 202138minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAri and Bini struggle to adjust to life with a baby. As they prepare for Ari's parents' arrival to meet their new grandbaby for the first time, Bini's sisters cause Ari to doubt Bini's faithfulness.
- 8. Part 8December 4, 202146minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAri has agreed to allow Avi to be baptized, but Bini worries she may change her mind. Later, Ari is upset when Bini takes her and the baby to a noisy festival. After storming off, Ari returns to an unexpected surprise from Bini.
- 9. Part 9December 4, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAri has invited her best friend and ex-husband, Leandro, to stay with her in Ethiopia. Bini is not happy -- especially when Ari seems to be dressing up for her visitor and no longer wearing her engagement ring.
- 10. Part 10December 4, 202132minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBini's jealousy over her ex's visit angers Ari. When his family also gets involved, Ari realizes they may never fully trust her. Later, a visit to the pediatrician turns out to be more serious than expected.
- 11. Part 11December 4, 202127minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAri makes a big decision without consulting Bini, leaving him scared for their future. Ari tries to explain, but Bini and his family are convinced Ari will turn out to be exactly like Bini's ex and break up their family.
- 12. Part 12December 4, 202132minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhile Ari is in America for Avi's surgery, her relationship with Bini suffers. Ari's suspicions increase when Bini begins spending a lot of time at clubs and stops answering his phone. Not buying his excuses, Ari gives Bini an ultimatum.
- 13. Part 13December 4, 202122minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDespite their rocky relationship, Ari and her mom head to Kenya to reunite with Bini. Ari's mom plans to mediate between the two, but they have both been hurt by the other's actions and may not be able to forgive each other and work it out.
- 14. Part 14December 4, 202139minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAri's mom confronts Bini about his behavior. Later, Ari must make a major decision that may make or break Bini's chances of acquiring an American visa.
- discovery plus Lifestyle