Mary Berry’s Country House SecretsSæson 1
Mary Berry relates the rich history of Britain’s stately homes through the prism of food, uncovering their culinary stories and cooking recipes inspired by their pasts.
- 1. Highclere Castle30. november 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishMary visits Highclere Castle, the real Downton Abbey, to learn about its famous house parties, discover what it takes to keep the home going, and cook a delicious spread.
- 2. Scone Palace7. december 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAt Scone Palace, Mary goes salmon fishing, deer stalking before rustling up classic Scottish dishes for a dinner with traditional Scottish reeling.
- 3. Powderham Castle14. december 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAt Powderham Castle, Mary hears stories of romance and tragedy from the Earl and Countess of Devon and makes a peach posset for a Midsummer Eve woodland party.
- 4. Goodwood House21. december 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAt Goodwood House, Mary takes a lap of the Goodwood motor circuit with Lord March, learns about organic farming on the estate, and prepares a hearty Race Day breakfast.
- 5. Country House Christmas24. december 201859minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishMary meets staff and volunteers at Harewood House as they prepare for Christmas on a grand scale and shows how to make recipes inspired by forgotten festive dishes.