Mary Berry’s Country House Secrets
Mary Berry relates the rich history of Britain’s stately homes through the prism of food, uncovering their culinary stories and cooking recipes inspired by their pasts.
- S1 E1 - Highclere CastleMary visits Highclere Castle, the real Downton Abbey, to learn about its famous house parties, discover what it takes to keep the home going, and cook a delicious spread.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E2 - Scone PalaceAt Scone Palace, Mary goes salmon fishing, deer stalking before rustling up classic Scottish dishes for a dinner with traditional Scottish reeling.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E3 - Powderham CastleAt Powderham Castle, Mary hears stories of romance and tragedy from the Earl and Countess of Devon and makes a peach posset for a Midsummer Eve woodland party.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E4 - Goodwood HouseAt Goodwood House, Mary takes a lap of the Goodwood motor circuit with Lord March, learns about organic farming on the estate, and prepares a hearty Race Day breakfast.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E5 - Country House ChristmasMary meets staff and volunteers at Harewood House as they prepare for Christmas on a grand scale and shows how to make recipes inspired by forgotten festive dishes.Free trial of Acorn TV