Mary Berry’s Country House SecretsSæson 1
Mary Berry relates the rich history of Britain’s stately homes through the prism of food, uncovering their culinary stories and cooking recipes inspired by their pasts.
Ved at klikke på Afspil accepterer du vores Betingelser for brug.
- 1. Highclere Castle30. november 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishMary visits Highclere Castle, the real Downton Abbey, to learn about its famous house parties, discover what it takes to keep the home going, and cook a delicious spread.
- 2. Scone Palace7. december 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAt Scone Palace, Mary goes salmon fishing, deer stalking before rustling up classic Scottish dishes for a dinner with traditional Scottish reeling.
- 3. Powderham Castle14. december 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAt Powderham Castle, Mary hears stories of romance and tragedy from the Earl and Countess of Devon and makes a peach posset for a Midsummer Eve woodland party.
- 4. Goodwood House21. december 201758minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAt Goodwood House, Mary takes a lap of the Goodwood motor circuit with Lord March, learns about organic farming on the estate, and prepares a hearty Race Day breakfast.
- 5. Country House Christmas24. december 201859minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishMary meets staff and volunteers at Harewood House as they prepare for Christmas on a grand scale and shows how to make recipes inspired by forgotten festive dishes.