Marc Márquez. All In. UHD
Marc Márquez is facing the toughest decision of his career. He will have to take drastic measures to win again. The series depicts in a straightforward way and in the first person a decisive year in Marc’s life and career. The fear, the risks, the suffering, the excitement about racing and the infinite ambition of a man determined to be champion again.
- S1 E1 - HopeFebruary 2022. Marc Márquez has won more than most people could dream. However, his stunning career is cut short by an injury from which he can’t recover. Marc needs a change of course to face the biggest challenge of his monumental career: to once again be who he was. For this, he decides to move from Cervera, the town he has always lived in, to Madrid.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E2 - TalentMarc’s riding style has earned him the admiration of millions of fans, but has also led him to conflicts with the other riders. If there’s anyone who has seen first-hand the talent and ambition of Marc, it’s his brother Álex, with whom he maintains a close relationship. Marc’s shoulder keeps giving him trouble. He has a bad feeling and must make a decision.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E3 - ChampionMarc has decided. To become champion again, he needs to undergo surgery. It’s the perfect time to go back to his origins and remember his arrival to Moto GP, at a very young age, to face the man that was his idol back then: Valentino Rossi. It’s been a long journey since then, and his great idol has become his great rival.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E4 - PassionThe surgery is a success. Upon waking up, still sedated, Marc utters some words that reflect the great competitor he is, and his mindset at all times. He tries moving his fingers and his first words are: “I can’t brake.” He starts recovering with one idea in mind: to win again. He visits his team in Austria, where he meets his former rival, Dani Pedrosa.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E5 - Come backMarc comes back to the competition with good feelings, but an unfortunate collision in the first corner means he has to retire. However, his feelings keep getting better, and in the last races of the year, Marc faces the challenge of being among the top finishers. It’s time to recap and assess a year in which Marc Márquez made some of the most difficult decisions of his life.Watch with a free Prime trial