The Little Couple
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold are just like any other couple in their third year of marriage, except that they're both under 4 feet tall. In their fifth season, the couple makes strides in starting a family and forming traditions in their new home.
- 1. Welcome Home, Will!This video is currently unavailableAugust 13, 201341minTV-PGAfter traveling around the world to get their new son Will, Jen and Bill take a 28-hour trip back to the States as parents! Will, Jen and Bill experience lots of family firsts now that their son is finally home.
- 2. Family Fun in FloridaThis video is currently unavailableAugust 20, 201321minTV-PGJen, Bill and Will fly to Florida to introduce their new addition to the Klein family! Bill's brother has some surprising news to share with the couple and a question that will change their lives forever.
- 3. Our Five Year AnniversaryThis video is currently unavailableAugust 20, 201321minTV-PGBill and Jen continue their Florida trip in St. Petersburg to celebrate their five year anniversary! It's a trip down memory lane and Will's first time at a beach. Jen is excited to share her love of the ocean with Will, but will he like it just as much?
- 4. Back to Work!This video is currently unavailableAugust 27, 201321minTV-PGJen and Bill have been parents for several weeks, and now it's time for Jen to return to work. As she wrestles with balancing her work and her duties as a mother, Bill faces his own challenge: his first day alone with Will.
- 5. Check-Up TimeThis video is currently unavailableAugust 27, 201321minTV-PGNow that Will is home, Jen and Bill have decided it's time to take him to see experts in his skeletal condition. Both Jen and Bill have experienced numerous surgeries, and they hope that Will won't have to endure the same.
- 6. A Mother's Day SurpriseSeptember 3, 201321minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJen is stuck working at the hospital on her first Mother's Day but while she's away, Bill and Will come up with some special handmade and homemade surprises to make her first mother's day one to remember.
- 7. Will on WheelsSeptember 10, 201321minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Little Couple have been parents for nearly three months! With all the medical tests Will has been through recently, Jen decides to surprise him with a new tricycle. Then, Bill and Jen explore vehicle options for when they will have two children.
- 8. Bill's First Father's DaySeptember 17, 201321minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's Bill's first Father's Day and Jen has some surprises planned with Will. Since Will is scheduled to go in for a medical procedures on Father's Day, It’s a big surprise for Bill when they celebrate the occasion early.
- 9. Will's First SurgerySeptember 24, 201321minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBill and Jen knew that by adopting a child with dwarfism, Will would be faced with various medical challenges and surgical procedures. But they quickly learn that being a patient and being a parent of the patient feels very different.
- 10. Time Out For WillOctober 1, 201321minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter waiting for news about their pending adoption of their soon-to-be daughter Zoey, the Little Couple receives some promising news from India. But before their family of three will become four, Jen wants to get in more bonding time with Will.
- 11. Making a SplashOctober 8, 201321minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSince arriving in Texas, Will has gained a lot of confidence and independence in navigating his new home. But with independence comes new hazards -- specifically, the backyard pool. So Bill and Jen decide it's time for Will to learn how to swim.
- 12. Countdown to IndiaOctober 15, 201343minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Little Couple’s family is about to get bigger as they prepare to travel to India to adopt their daughter, Zoey. But first, Bill and Jen have a laundry list of things they need to get done before their big trip.
- discovery plus Real Stories