100 Day Dream Home
Husband-wife duo Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt make dream homes come true for Tampa, FL, clients. She's the realtor, he's the developer and together they design and build the perfect home from the ground up in 100 days or less.
Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
Save on each episode with a TV Season Pass. Get current episodes now and future ones when available.
- S1 E1 - 100 Day Dream HomeJanuary 1, 202043minSoon-to-be newlyweds want to make their first big joint decision about building a home. Real estate developing duo Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt are on hand to help the couple decide on their dream home's location, size and style.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - Coastal CottageFebruary 16, 202043minBrian and Mika work to keep the stress level low when Virginia empty nesters decide to build a house in Florida. She wants color, but he's imagining a white oasis, leaving Mika to find a compromise to create a home they both love.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - Modern FarmhouseFebruary 23, 202043minA young family of five looks to put down roots in Florida by building their forever home on a 2-acre lot. Brian and Mika mix modern touches with rustic, farmhouse charm to create a dream home the family can enjoy for years.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - Key West CompromiseMarch 1, 202043minA couple calls on Brian and Mika to build a custom home on a gorgeous, lakefront lot. Brian and Mika are challenged to combine his desire for a fun, Key West, FL, paradise with her dream of a peaceful cottage oasis.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - Home Before BabyMarch 8, 202043minBrian and Mika feel the pressure as they build a custom dream home for an expecting couple whose baby arrives in just over 100 days.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E6 - Jungle to Dream OasisMarch 15, 202043minBrian and Mika are challenged to turn an overgrown lot into a dream home for an expecting family. The homeowner is also a chef who has stipulations about his kitchen, meaning Brian and Mika have their work cut out for them.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E7 - Thinking of the FutureMarch 29, 202043minMika and Brian build a house for a physical therapist who dreams of having a space of her own. She has specific accessibility requests and hopes Mika and Brian can create a beautiful home that works for years to come.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E8 - A Tale of Two CoriesApril 5, 202043minA single dad and his daughter want to build a dream home and gain a sense of stability after renting for over a decade. The daughter is obsessed with the color blue, so Mika must find a way to incorporate it into the design.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase