The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown
Duff Goldman welcomes six teams of dessert wizards to a holiday competition put on by Santa and his Scout Elves from "The Elf on the Shelf." The bakers create magical, edible showpieces for judges Kardea Brown and Ashley Holt in hopes of winning $25,000!
- S1 E1 - Season's MeetingsAt the Scout Elves' Enchanted Cottage, Duff Goldman asks the teams to create an edible shelf for their own Scout Elf. The bottom teams must impress judges Kardea Brown and Ashley Holt with their memory-filled snow globesSubscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - Celebrating the SeasonEdible backdrops for elves' selfies.
- S1 E2 - Celebrating the SeasonDuff Goldman challenges the bakers to help their Scout Elves take the perfect "elfie selfie" with an edible backdrop for their photos. Then, the bottom two teams design an edible holiday outfit for judges Kardea Brown and Ashley Holt's elf fashion show.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - 12 Days of Elf-masChristmastime means holiday music is all around. The Scout Elves want to play the 12 Days of Christmas at their elf concert tonight, but they accidentally mixed up all the lyrics!Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - The Reason for the SeasonThe Scout Elves had some trouble tuning up Santa's sleigh, so Duff Goldman asks the teams to create a sleigh design that will wow Mr. Claus. Then, two teams build snow forts for an epic snowball fight between the judges.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - It's Not Goodbye ForeverThe finalists "elf-ify" a famous landmark in hopes of winning $25,000!Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase