Our Little Family
Dan and Michelle Hamill are not raising the typical American family: the couple, son Jack, and twin girls Cate and CeCe are all little people! Growing up in an average-sized world is not easy, but they are ready to guide their kids every step of the way.
- 1. Meet the HamillsFebruary 17, 201520minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hamills are a very unique American family. Couple Dan and Michelle, son Jack, and twin sisters Cate and Cece are all little people! Jack starts kindergarten, and Michelle worries if he is happy and fitting in with the average-sized kids.
- 2. A Hamill HalloweenFebruary 17, 201520minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hamills are gearing up for Halloween, and Michelle decides it's the perfect time to start new family traditions. On the big night, everyone dresses in costume -- even Dan. Meanwhile, Michelle thinks son Jack is old enough to start doing chores.
- 3. Jack: King of the CastleFebruary 24, 201521minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Dan sees Jack struggling to keep up with friends at the playground, he decides to build a smaller play set his son can enjoy. Meanwhile, Michelle frets over Jack playing soccer with older, bigger kids.
- 4. It's Potty Training Time!February 24, 201521minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's the Hamills' 7th anniversary and Dan's gift for Michelle misses the mark. To make matters even less romantic, it's time to potty train Cece and Cate! Can Michelle figure out a way to add romance to her marriage and get these girls out of diapers?
- 5. The Hamills Take on D.C.March 3, 201521minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMichelle rarely ventures outside her hometown because everyone knows her family and she feels safe in her "bubble." Worried this is limiting the kids' views of the outside world, Dan and Michelle branch out and take their first family trip to nearby D.C.
- 6. The Twins Turn 3!March 3, 201521minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwins Cece and Cate are turning 3! To celebrate, Michelle plans an elaborate birthday party while Dan attempts to build his daughters new "big girl" beds. With less than a week to get ready, it's a race to make everything perfect for the girls' big day.
- 7. Giving Thanks and Making SpaceMarch 10, 201541minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMichelle takes on the challenge of cooking the Thanksgiving turkey for the first time. Meanwhile, the Hamills are quickly outgrowing their rented townhouse and consider buying their own home. The parents also try to help Jack find a new winter sport.
- 8. New Holiday TraditionsMarch 17, 201541minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's nearly Christmastime, and the Hamills take a fun winter wonderland vacation to the Pocono Mountains! Michelle hopes to fill the season with new memorable traditions, and she hosts a holiday party for the family's little people friends.
- discovery plus Real Stories