The romantic, shocking and sometimes provocative relationships of some of America's most surprising duos are living proof that there IS someone for everyone, even if that someone is a bit out of the ordinary.
IMDb 8.020157 episodes
- S1 E1 - Nail'd ItLaRue Drummond is looking for a man to love her and her 17-inch long fingernails. She tries speed dating in hopes of nailing down a new man.
- S1 E2 - Little Women, Big LoveMadison Clark, who is just over 4 feet tall, goes to a matchmaker in hopes of meeting an average-sized man. Meanwhile, Cathie Jung, the woman with the smallest waist in the world, celebrates her 55th wedding anniversary.
- S1 E3 - Seeking Mrs. ClausA Georgia man who only goes by the name of Santa Claus is looking for his own Mrs. Claus. Meanwhile, Kristy Love is searching for a man who can handle her 48NN-sized breasts.
- S1 E4 - Hips to Be SharedMikel Ruffinelli and her 99-inch hips have her husband Reggie falling head over heels. Excited to renew their vows, Mikel worries she will not find a wedding dress to fit her large curves.
- S1 E5 - Popeye and The Wild WomanMoustafa Ismail looks forward to the day he can wrap his large biceps around a woman he loves, while survivalist Kellie Nightlinger challenges her date to keep up with her extreme lifestyle.
- S1 E6 - Bearded Lady and Black AlbinoBearded lady Annalisa Hackleman debates about shaving before celebrating her 5-year wedding anniversary with her husband David, and stand-up comedian Nathan Hurd is a black albino seeking love in the city of angels.
- S1 E7 - Head-locked and DreadlockedThe black Rapunzel, Asha Mandela, has 55-foot dreadlocks and a husband who is locked in love. Later, bodybuilder Tonya Moore struggles to find a man who isn't intimidated by her looks.