For Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, dermatology isn't just skin deep. In her Chicago practice, she specializes in treating the most unusual, extreme and rare skin disorders, while also helping patients regain a sense of confidence and self-worth.
- S1 E1 - Mercy Mercy MeDr. Mercy tries to remove Price's lipoma, which is so big that it has gotten in the way of his relationship. Ashley's case of neurofibromatosis is one of the worst in the country. Becca was born with a birthmark that covers the majority of her face.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Humps, Bumps and LumpsJoseph's neck lipoma gets in the way of everything he does. Rachel's condition gives her a full beard that she shaves daily. Summer has seven cysts, including one she calls her "unicorn horn."Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - Pus, Sweat and TearsTiffany has a rare condition that has left her in so much pain, she's couch bound. Brad's face is covered in nodules from a condition that affects less than one in a million people. Lydia's life is majorly impacted by her excessive sweating.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - Nose No LimitsJorge's case of rhinophyma is so bad that he has a difficult time breathing. Tracy's body is covered in hundreds of lipomas. Cha comes to Dr. Mercy to help her gain her confidence back due to the bumps on her face.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Under Lock and KeloidRamon's keloids on the back of his head are so large that he may require a skin graft if removed. Lauren has a condition that gives her bumps inside and outside of her body. Tiana has an unknown condition, giving her what looks like four breasts.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Armpit FingersTiana hopes Dr. Mercy can figure out how to get rid of her two extra breasts. Michael wants his giant patches of skin tags removed for his 40th birthday. Chandra's lipoma is weighing her down physically and emotionally.Free trial of discovery+