Ten PercentSeason 1
The Nightingale Hart talent agency-with celebrity clients like Helena Bonham Carter and David Oyelowo-is among London’s best, but then a shakeup thrusts the team into chaos. Secret relationships, runaway actors, and dubious business practices are all part of a day’s work, and these agents must be a cut above to deal with it all. Based on the hit original French series “Call My Agent!”
- 1. Episode 1April 26, 202252minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNightingale Hart, one of London’s most renowned and respected talent agencies-boasting top clients like Kelly Macdonald, Helena Bonham Carter, and Dominic West-has more than its share of drama and crises. And on the night that much-loved agency founder Richard Nightingale (Jim Broadbent) is to be recognized for his lifetime achievement, the agents receive shocking news.
- 2. Episode 2April 27, 202250minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNightingale Hart is still reeling from the loss of its leader, but a power struggle is not far off. Jonathan and Rebecca run damage control when two of their clients (Helena Bonham Carter and Olivia Williams) are offered the same role. Misha gets involved with a handsome writer, only to discover he has an awkward connection to the agency, while Dan copes with his attraction to his assistant, Zoë.
- 3. Episode 3April 27, 202248minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishStella visits the West End rehearsals of one of her biggest clients (Dominic West), surprised to find him suffering from a bad case of stage fright. Rebecca courts an author for movie rights, and the business deal gets very personal. Jonathan discovers the financial mess that his father left behind; the only option may be to sell the firm to an American super-agency.
- 4. Episode 4April 27, 202248minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJonathan stuns the agency with the news that he has agreed to a takeover offer from United World Talent. Soon the new parent company is flexing its authority, and Jonathan must accept that in saving the company, he has lost his leadership role. Rebecca and Dan are called to a movie set to help clients (Emma Corrin and Himesh Patel) who are struggling to make it through a love scene together.
- 5. Episode 5April 27, 202248minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJonathan arrives at work only to find the new American boss has taken his office. The team is commanded to sign a specific starlet (Phoebe Dynevor), but she holds a grudge against Jonathan. When Misha makes a blunder, Jonathan sticks up for her and invites her out for a belated birthday drink. After Luke and Charlotte find them, Jonathan is forced to admit the true nature of their relationship.
- 6. Episode 6April 27, 202248minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo of Jonathan’s clients, a well-known married couple (David and Jessica Oyelowo) working on a film together, are at odds due to pay inequality. To make matters worse, Charlotte’s discovery that Jonathan was having an affair while she was pregnant with Luke causes her to kick Jonathan out of the house. Elsewhere, jealousy comes between Dan and Zoë and between Rebecca and Margaux.
- 7. Episode 7April 27, 202249minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRebecca gets a call that one of her biggest clients is being considered for a dream role. However, the client (Clémence Poésy) recently had a baby, and the role calls for a massive time commitment. At the audition, Rebecca pretends the baby is hers. Rebecca and Margaux’s relationship is at a crossroads, while Jonathan finds himself in a compromising position with his assistant.
- 8. Episode 8April 27, 202250minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith the United World Talent boss in the office monitoring him, Dan focuses on a client (David Harewood) who is up to play James Bond. Dan struggles to get the actor into the right headspace, but later, he decides to commit to Zoë. Stella’s medical results come back, while Rebecca says goodbye to Margaux and promises to wait for her. Jonathan is confronted by Charlotte.