James May: Our Man in...
James May takes on his greatest adventure yet: a 3,000 mile coast-to-coast epic across India, the most populous – and perhaps most extraordinary – country in the world.
IMDb 8.220243 episodes
- S3 E1 - JohnJames starts his epic 3,000 mile journey in Mumbai with an eye-opening encounter with one of India’s top comics. After having his fortune told and meeting an unexpected Bollywood legend, James then heads to storm hit Udaipur for a spot of kite flying before experiencing the wild and colourful celebrations of Holi, one of the Hindu calendar’s greatest festivals.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S3 E2 - A Bit Like GlasgowAfter a date with a local Duke, James finds himself in the capital Delhi, where the heavens open and all the street food seems to be fried. Then it’s time to tackle some Indian icons: cricket, trains, and the Taj Mahal, before the majesty of Varanasi and the mighty River Ganges beckon.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S3 E3 - CalamariHigh up in the stunning foothills of the Himalayas, James experiences the three cornerstones of local culture: Buddhism, tea, and heavy metal. Next stop: Kolkata, city of arts, where he gets his big break in Tollywood. And finally, on the mangrove islands of the Sundarbans, James braves giant bees and killer tigers to greet a very special new arrival.Watch with a free Prime trial
- Content advisory
- Foul language
- Audio languages
- English English Dialogue Boost: High English [Audio Description] English Dialogue Boost: Medium Deutsch Polski Italiano Español (Latinoamérica) Português Español (España) Türkçe 日本語 Français
- English [CC] العربية Čeština Dansk Deutsch Ελληνικά Español (Latinoamérica) Español (España) Suomi Filipino Français עברית हिन्दी Magyar Indonesia Italiano 日本語 한국어 Bahasa Melayu Norsk Bokmål Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Português (Portugal) Română Русский Svenska தமிழ் తెలుగు ไทย Türkçe Українська Tiếng Việt 中文（简体） 中文（繁體）
- Tom Whitter
- Plum Pictures Ltd.
- James May
- Amazon Studios