Self-proclaimed frugalistas go to radical lengths to save money. These extreme penny pinchers share their best money-saving tips, from dumpster diving and excessive recycling to strict budgeting.
- 1. Extreme CheapskatesThis video is currently unavailable42minNRThe most-outrageous penny-pinching people around the US share their inventive and sometimes shocking money-saving methods, from making their own reusable toilet paper to singing for their supper.
- 2. KateOctober 16, 201222minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA self-proclaimed bargain hunter reveals her super-cheap lifestyle in New York City.
- 3. Terence/GregOctober 16, 201222minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo penny pinchers cause friction when loved ones rebel against their bare-bones budgets.
- 4. VictoriaOctober 23, 201221minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishVictoria's frugal habits become a problem when her boyfriend temporarily moves in with her. She refuses to shower at home and makes a family dinner from foraged food.
- 5. Abdul and VickieOctober 23, 201221minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA penny pinching couple takes cheapness to a whole new level, from haggling the price of an anniversary cake, to using road kills for gifts.
- 6. JeffOctober 30, 201221minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man reveals his frugal ways when he travels by bike to save on gas, crashes on his friends’ couch, and repays their kindness by serving a cringe-worthy meal.
- 7. Roy and BenOctober 29, 201222minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo extreme cheapskates revealing their frugal lifestyles. A man throws a party on a four dollar budget, while the other shares how he freezes his assets.
- discovery plus Real Stories