Our Wild LifeSeason 1
Bobbie Jo and Jerry Abrams are a modern day Brady Bunch with a twist: This blended family lives with 81 animals in a 16-acre zoo, complete with zebras, pigs, camels, skunks, wallabies and even a kangaroo.
- 1. Welcome to the FamilyMay 22, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Pinetops, North Carolina, the home of the Abrams family is bursting with life. With 80 animals and counting, the rest of the town can't help but take notice.
- 2. Birds and the BeesMay 29, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLove is in the air at the Abrams' house, leaving 7-year-old Jaxon with many questions. Bobbie Jo's excitement at welcoming new members to the family leaves the rest of the family, and the town, scratching their heads.
- 3. Love TriangleJune 5, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith a wolf sleeping in his bed and a zebra claiming Bobbie Jo as his own, Jerry struggles to find some rest and relaxation at home as he and the family prepare for the grand opening of a new restaurant.
- 4. Empty NestJune 12, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBobbie Jo's heart is aching at the thought of one of her babies leaving the nest. With a little help, she hopes to lift the spirits around the farm while Jerry struggles to lift Jaxon out of bed in time for school.
- 5. Naa Naa and Hali's Big DayJune 19, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCameras flash as Naa Naa is honored by the community and the family gathers for one heck of a family photo. Dillon gears up to follow through on his proposal plans with Hali, but not before Bobbie Jo makes some hairy suggestions.
- 6. Party AnimalsJune 26, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSpring has sprung, so it's party time at the Abrams'. Friends and family gather on the farm for a charity fundraising Spring Festival filled with games, rides and of course, animals.
- discovery plus Real Stories