Love It or List It
Homeowners decide that their houses don't fit their lifestyle anymore, but whether they stay or go depends on experts Hilary Farr and David Visentin. Will they love their newly renovated home, or will they list it to buy another?
- 1. Musical MansionJuly 30, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSteve and Jessica loved their Victorian home, but with Steve's growing instrument collection and two kids, their house seems smaller than ever.
- 2. Twin Teenagers and a ToddlerAugust 6, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishParents want more space for their teenage twins that are forced to share a room.
- 3. Hitting a WallAugust 13, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLayout issues have a young family wondering what to do with their house.
- 4. Two Units, One FamilyAugust 20, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJay and Sherry have an older son they wanted to keep at home, so the basement unit of their house is perfect. Although they're together, the layout of the house has issues, including the tiny kitchen and bedrooms with no privacy.
- 5. Main Floor MakeoverAugust 27, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA family has outgrown their house due to the lack of bedrooms and angled walls on the main floor. Hilary and her team renovate the major problem areas while David searches for houses that will convince them to move.
- 6. Battle for BedroomsSeptember 3, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJamie and Helen love their three-bedroom home, but with another baby on the way and relatives constantly visiting, they need a bigger house.
- 7. Four Year Fixer-UpperSeptember 10, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNewlywed lawyers Mclean and Suzanne bought a fixer upper, but four years and two kids later, their house is still in need of upgrades.
- 8. Old-World ExpansionSeptember 17, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple with two kids that wants to continue growing their family doesn't have the needed space. Hilary and her team reconfigure the home while David looks for houses with the character they love and room they need.
- 9. Surplus of StorageSeptember 24, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRoy and Maggie loved their house from the moment they saw it. But after raising three boys and starting their own business, their family has outgrown the space -- especially when it comes to storage.
- 10. Old-Fashioned FarmhouseOctober 1, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA century-old farmhouse's pre-war kitchen and unfinished third floor loft have pushed Tom over the dysfunctional edge. However, Melissa's desire to see the home's potential leads to daily debates on its suitability for the family.
- 11. No Way To Go But UpOctober 8, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs their family has grown, their house has remained the same, causing storage and layout issues.
- 12. Kid Friendly KitchenOctober 15, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishVictoria and Scott fell in love with their Victorian home when they first moved in. But after having two kids, they've realized its not quite working out. Not only are they short on bedrooms, but the kitchen is dysfunctional.
- 13. Duplex DilemaOctober 22, 201243minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple knows their duplex is filled with wasted space, but don't know how to correct the issue. Hilary and her team revamp the duplex to make it more family friendly, while David looks for a more suitable single-family home.
- discovery plus Real Estate