Married By Mom & Dad
Four singles decide to let their parents pick the person they marry.
- 1. Meet the ParentsDecember 13, 20151 h 2 minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFour singles who have been unlucky in love decide to let their parents pick the person they should marry. Their parents will “date” their prospective suitors first in hopes of finding "the one."
- 2. Date My ParentsDecember 20, 201542minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMitch’s parents go on a final date and prep him to meet their final choices. Christina’s parents propose to the man they want her to marry. Marivic’s best friend is shocked to hear that she’s letting her parents pick her spouse.
- 3. Cut the BullDecember 27, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMitch goes on dates with two potential wives his parents picked. John’s parents meet his first possible match, and Marivic’s parents go on their last date. Christina reluctantly meets her parent's pick.
- 4. Cold FeetJanuary 3, 201642minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishChristina and her family face a major hurdle on her wedding day. Mitch goes on his last date before his parents pick his wife. John’s parents meet Kristina and prepare to pick his wife.
- 5. Red FlagsJanuary 10, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMitch’s parents pick his bride and Mitch proposes to her. John goes on dates with his potential brides. Christina and her parents decide what they should do next. Marivic goes on a date and clashes with her father.
- 6. I'm DoneJanuary 17, 201642minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMarivic and her dad argue about her suitors. Mitch’s fiancee buys a wedding dress but is still keeping the wedding a secret from her family. John’s parents propose to their top pick.
- 7. The Big RevealJanuary 24, 201642minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMitch and Emily get married. John’s parents propose to their top suitor on his behalf. Marivic talks to Edna to see if she’ll continue on despite Manny quitting. Derald and Becky think they have found Christina’s perfect match.
- 8. It's OverJanuary 31, 201642minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJohn’s parents introduce him to his future wife. During Mitch and Emily’s honeymoon, Emily’s trust issues become apparent. Christina is anxious to meet her future husband at the altar. Manny decides to make amends with Marivic.
- 9. Second ThoughtsFebruary 14, 201642minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishChristina and Tom contend with sleeping arrangement on their first night together as a married couple. Mitch and Emily’s honeymoon ends on a rocky note. John is anxious about his upcoming wedding to Chandler.
- 10. Happily Ever After?February 21, 20161 h 4 minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMitch and Emily’s differences come to a head, after his sexuality is questioned by Emily’s friend. Christina is unsure whether she can live with Tom. John has to decide if he can take those final steps to the altar.
- discovery plus Real Stories