The SoundsSeason 1
This twisty thriller follows a married couple trying to start a new life in an idyllic New Zealand town, but when the husband goes missing, dark secrets begin to surface.
- 1. Open WaterSeptember 2, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMaggie Cabbott joins her husband, Tom, in an idyllic small town in New Zealand, where he has been setting up a business venture, but the couple’s reunion is short-lived.
- 2. Find the MoneySeptember 2, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMaggie is devastated when the police downgrade the search for Tom to a recovery mission. Tom’s wealthy father sends an accountant to New Zealand to represent the family.
- 3. Not TomSeptember 6, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMaggie identifies Jack’s daughter Zoe as the woman in the photographs on Tom’s phone, but Zoe has fled town. The search-and-rescue team makes a shocking discovery.
- 4. Playing the OddsSeptember 13, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishStranded and injured, Tom reluctantly accepts help from Ryan, a passing bushman who has secrets of his own. Maggie works to track down a sleezy environmental specialist.
- 5. Not for SaleSeptember 20, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDesperate to pay back the $330,000, Zoe comes to Maggie with a surprising proposal, dragging Maggie into negotiations with a dangerous crime family.
- 6. Stick to the PlanSeptember 27, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMaggie reunites with Tom at the shrine, but they disagree about what to do next. The couple grow more and more at odds with each other.
- 7. HelpOctober 4, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMaggie heads back to town after the confrontation with Tom, while Jack delivers the bad news about Ryan. Esther makes an unexpected ally.
- 8. Make AmendsOctober 11, 202044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs Esther puts together the final pieces of the puzzle, Maggie makes a decision about the business. After a threat from Frank, Maggie prepares to leave Pelorus.
- Peter Stebbings
- Acorn TV
- Content advisory
- Violence substance use alcohol use foul language sexual content