Killing TimeSeason 1
Killing Time focuses on a critical, lost period of time the day of a homicide. Detectives recount how they use everything from surveillance footage to credit card statements to GPS data to piece together the missing time period and solve the murder.
- 1. Sleep No MoreJanuary 1, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple is savagely attacked while sleeping at home. The wife survives and implicates her son, but later recants, leaving police to figure out if her son is a ruthless killer, or if the family's mafia connections are to blame.
- 2. Poker Faced KillerFebruary 28, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThomas Clayton comes home from a poker game to find his wife Kelley murdered. After his daughter describes the attacker as a man with "eyes like Daddy," he becomes a suspect, though his poker buddies provide his alibi.
- 3. Evil EyeMarch 7, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA beloved doctor is found dead in a parking lot behind his office. Detectives create a timeline of events to determine if this crime was a carjacking gone wrong or something much more wicked.
- 4. The Bodies in the RiverMarch 14, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA body is found floating in a New Orleans canal, but Detective Ryan Vaught has little to go on until a second body surfaces. A kettle bell tied to the victim's legs becomes the clue that could unravel the entire case.
- 5. Mommy's Not MovingMarch 28, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a mother is found brutally murdered, her Las Vegas, Nevada, community is left terrified. A tip from a convicted criminal leads detectives into the desert hills. Surveillance footage reveals there's something sinister afoot.
- 6. Keep Your Friends CloseApril 4, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA wife arrives home with her daughter to find her husband lying dead. At first, detectives think this was just a tragic accident, until they discover the family's vehicle is missing.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice