Nino Scotellaro is a Sicilian prosecutor who has dedicated his whole life to fighting the Mafia. Overnight, he is accused of being one of those he has always battled: a Mafioso. After being sentenced, he has nothing left to lose. Nino will decide to enact a Machiavellian plan for revenge. He will become the bad guy he was unjustly transformed into.
IMDb 7.220226 episodes
- S1 E1 - The good magistrateInvestigating magistrate Nino Scotellaro is on the trail of Mariano Suro. He has been hunting the fugitive boss of Cosa Nostra for years. This time he really is just one step away from catching him. But when the arrest fails, a furious Nino points his finger at the institutions, which he believes are accomplices. This accusation, however, will backfire, eventually taking everything away from him
- S1 E2 - MolesEveryone is convinced that Nino Scotellaro is dead, including his wife Luvi and his sister Leonarda. In reality, Nino is alive in a remote village. He is a guest of Don Salvatore Tracina, the only person who can help him. An unlikely alliance begins between the two that will transform the magistrate Nino Scotellaro into the Mafioso Balduccio Remora.
- S1 E3 - Tu quoque…Now that Nino is “free” again, it is hard for him not to think about his previous life. But the desire to avenge all he has lost takes over. And so, in his new identity as a Mafioso, he becomes part of another “family”: the Tracinas, a clan in decline, rivals to Suro. Together with them, he begins his revenge. To fight Suro, though, they need weapons.
- S1 E4 - Nature can't be stoppedDon Salvatore is out of control. Nino, with no more allies, devises a new plan while watching the rescue of a loggerhead turtle. They will take Teresa back to her family, and use the opportunity to get to Suro. To find her son Marianuccio, who has been kidnapped by her father, Teresa accepts. Their hopes, however, are crushed by the two families who have something else in mind for them.
- S1 E5 - I saw a lightThe power vacuum at Wowterworld allows Nino to adopt a new command strategy, one that is unheard of in the Mafia: democracy. Thinking about ways for the Tracinas to make money, Teresa has a brilliant idea: adapt extortion to the digital age. Christmas is coming. Will the clan manage to take advantage of the most magical moment of the year to extort as much money as possible?
- S1 E6 - At which moment in timeThe carnage carried out by the Mafia clans to find Suro’s hiding place is spectacular. This makes it clear to Nino that to capture the boss he has to act more like a Mafioso than a magistrate. With the support of the Cosa Nostra families, Nino implements his final plan to capture Suro. What he does not know is that his sister and wife are also on the trail of the boss.
- Content advisory
- Nudity violence substance use alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content
- None available
- Amazon Studios