High School MomsSeason 1
Florence Crittenton is not your typical high school. Exclusively for pregnant and parenting teens, the students face multiple challenges as they try to get their education while raising babies.
- 1. Pregnant at 14August 12, 201243minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFlorence Crittenton is a school exclusively for pregnant and parenting teens. A 16 year old risks being expelled because of behavioral issues, and another student is so behind on daycare fees she may have to leave school.
- 2. Everyone Going to Prom?August 19, 201243minTV-PGAudio languagesEnglishIt’s Florence Crittenton’s first prom in the schools history. After a tragic year a student’s entire family decides to get involved in her campaign to be prom queen. Another student worries she may go into labor on prom night.
- 3. School of Broken HeartsAugust 30, 201243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA student struggles with self-esteem, weight issues and a son who is developing serious behavioral problems. And a first time mom-to-be attempts to repair her once close relationship with her own mom before she gives birth.
- 4. Breaking the CycleSeptember 6, 201243minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA student continues to have problems at school. A 17-year-old mom of three faces an agonizing separation from her son, and another student is determined to break her family’s cycle of teenage pregnancy with her own daughter.
- 5. Loud LaborSeptember 13, 201243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn 18-year-old juggles the demands of finals and the complex challenges of raising her blind two-year-old daughter. And with her baby’s father no longer in the picture, a pregnant 16-year-old prepares to give birth alone.
- 6. GraduationSeptember 20, 201243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt’s graduation and tensions are running high. A former wild child needs to knuckle down to get her GED. Another student is desperate to know if she’s Valedictorian and if her mom will show up to see her graduate.
- discovery plus Real Stories