Sweet Home Sextuplets
Trying for one last pregnancy yielded sextuplets for Courtney and Eric Waldrop. Now the parents have their hands full, not just with their life-changing newborns but also with their three older boys.
- 1. We're Having SIX-tupletsSeptember 18, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Waldrops are a sweet family from Alabama with three lively boys. Parents Courtney and Eric get the shock of their lives when Courtney becomes pregnant with sextuplets, and they face becoming the parents of nine kids overnight.
- 2. When You're Expecting 6 BabiesSeptember 25, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney and Eric struggle through a high-risk delivery. Six premature babies must survive the NICU and prepare to come home during a national flu crisis. One baby takes a turn for the worse as the family faces mounting expenses.
- 3. A Mother's Day SurpriseOctober 2, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney struggles to split her time between the babies and the older boys, while Eric takes on more work to keep up with expenses. The family attempts their first public outing with the sextuplets on Mother's Day.
- 4. A Whole New BallgameOctober 9, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney and Eric bring the sextuplets to the twins' baseball game, but the babies become a big distraction. Eric faces a major financial decision, while two babies need to see the cardiologist, and one faces possible surgery.
- 5. Milestones and MeltdownsOctober 16, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's a week of milestones and meltdowns. The family's first drive in their big van is scary. The twins graduate from kindergarten, but Bridge has a major fit. The sextuplets turn 6-months, and a group photo shoot turns chaotic.
- 6. No Finish Line with NineOctober 23, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney and Eric stress about hosting a 5K charity event while also making sure the six babies stay on track developmentally. Major decisions need to be made since maternity leave pay is ending and they may be losing their nanny.
- discovery plus Real Stories