I'm Pregnant And...
See the extraordinary and courageous stories of expectant mothers who are dealing with challenging life circumstances and the emotional journeys they take through their tough situations.
- S2 E1 - May be Having a DwarfJuly 20, 201043minTV-PGNicole's husband, Mike, has achondroplasia dwarfism and their baby has a 50-50 chance of being born with the condition. The couple plans for either scenario while learning all they can about dwarfism before the birth of their child.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E2 - A Drug DealerJuly 27, 201042minTV-PGTrisha has spent her pregnancy behind bars for dealing and using drugs. Up for parole, she will soon discover if she will give birth in jail or have a chance to prove that she can conquer her addiction and be the mother her child needs.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E3 - A HoarderAugust 17, 201021minTV-PGRaine struggles to clear her house of clutter before her baby is born, but it isn't easy. She suffers from hoarding, but knows that despite her compulsion, it is crucial for her baby's safety to clean up her act before the birth of her son.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E4 - HIV PositiveAugust 24, 201021minTV-PGOn the outside looking in, Tashala appears to be a normal pregnant woman, but she isn't. Tashala is HIV-positive and pregnant for the second time. Thankfully, her first child did not contract the virus, but her second baby may not be as lucky.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E5 - A NudistAugust 31, 201021minTV-PGMany pregnant women are self-conscious about their changing bodies, but not Sherri. Sherri is a third-generation nudist. As her delivery day approaches, she now must decide if she wants her daughter to continue the family legacy.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E6 - Have OCDOctober 5, 201021minTV-PGJenna's life is dominated by fear of contamination OCD, also known as Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. With a second child on the way, she struggles with a condition that worsens with pregnancy and dictates both her marriage and young son's life.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E7 - Have CancerOctober 12, 201021minTV-PGMindy discovered she had cervical cancer in the first trimester of her pregnancy. Instead of aborting the pregnancy to receive treatment, she chose to keep her baby. Now, Mindy waits to find out who will win this dangerous gamble.Free trial of discovery+
- S2 E8 - Morbidly ObeseOctober 19, 201021minTV-PGShanice is pregnant with her second child, and she is also morbidly obese with a BMI of over 50 percent. Shanice knows she must change her lifestyle and eating habits to ensure that she'll be there to see her kids grow up, but it isn't easy.Free trial of discovery+
- Audio languages
- English [CC]