Love GoalsSeason 1
Celebrity couples who are at crossroads in their relationships receive counseling from family and relationship therapist, Spirit.
- 1. Welcome to TherapyMarch 7, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlthea Heart and Benzino; Sundy Carter and Breyon Williams; Theresa and Dwayne Bowe; and Spinderella and fiancé Q Coleman join therapist Spirit in a house for two weeks to work through their relationship drama in order to achieve their love goals.
- 2. The Problems Are The ProblemMarch 14, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTension boils over for Benzino and Althea during the first group therapy session. Theresa grows frustrated with Dwayne's insistence on having his crew around all the time and finally starts speaking up. Benzino comes to a painful realization.
- 3. All Buttoned UpMarch 21, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSpirit tries to help Breyon and Sundy through some of the difficulty facing their relationship. Breyon struggles to come to grips with the idea of ending things with his other girlfriends, but Sundy's hardened exterior makes it hard for him to commit.
- 4. Attached at the HipMarch 28, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCoolio and girlfriend Mimi arrive at the house at a crossroads just as Althea starts pushing Benzino's buttons. Next, Spirit takes the group out for some seriously scary trust building. Will everyone rise to the occasion or will some couples fall short?
- 5. This Was Not Your FaultApril 4, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe couples share the most painful experiences from their past while Spirit guides the group through a session that deals with childhood trauma, helping them connect those experiences with how they show up in their relationships. Sundy won't participate.
- 6. Nothing Left UnsaidApril 11, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter the couples are tasked with writing their inner-most thoughts down to perform in front of an audience that same night, Spirit sits down with Spin to help her open up and let out her true feelings. Will the group be able to handle her real emotions?
- 7. The Power of the GroupApril 18, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTensions run high when Spirit pushes the group to hold each other accountable. Benzino is triggered when some of his peers call him out and a verbal battle ensues, causing Theresa to want to leave before Dwayne confronts Benzino and things become violent.
- 8. Don’t Want To Do This AnymoreApril 25, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEveryone chooses a weapon during an expressive therapy exercise where emotions run high and things get physical. Later, Sundy's mom joins Spirit to work through family resentments, and Coolio questions if he's the right guy for Mimi.
- 9. It Runs in the FamilyMay 2, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGroup centers on generational trauma and how people can break the cycle for children. Later, the couples take a DNA compatibility test with surprising results, and Spirit locates the father Breyon never met and finds three siblings he didn't know he had.
- 10. Just the BeginningMay 9, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSurprises are revealed when Spirit holds her final session with the group. Next, she meets with individual couples to get their exit strategies in place. And, later, as everyone gathers together to say final goodbyes, someone pops the question.
- 11. The Final SessionsThis video is currently unavailableMay 9, 202042minTV-14Six months after five celebrity couples left therapy behind, they're back with licensed therapist Spirit for one last session. Find out who's still together, how their relationships have changed and if they've achieved their love goals.