Rarely seen footage and new interviews reframe the story of Diana Spencer, revealing the real woman behind the "People's Princess."
- 1. The Girl From NorfolkAugust 18, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBefore she was the world-beloved princess, Diana Spencer was a lonely child with distant parents. Meeting Prince Charles was a dream come true, but Diana has little idea of the challenges she will continue to endure in her new role.
- 2. Royal RivalriesAugust 18, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCharles and Diana's wedding captivated the world and promised a perfect life for the royal couple. Yet in private, Diana feels sidelined by the royal family as she struggles with bulimia and the persistent presence of another woman in her marriage.
- 3. Di ManiaAugust 18, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPrincess Diana's rise to global stardom creates tensions and jealousy between her and Prince Charles. As the rift between them deepens, the royal marriage begins to unravel.
- 4. A Royal RogueAugust 18, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDiana shocks Great Britain with a book detailing hidden truths of her life. It has devastating results for her marriage, but the public are strong in their support for the princess they love. Her most daring departure from royal traditions is yet to come.
- 5. The Price of FreedomAugust 18, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDiana exits from her marriage to Prince Charles and turns towards humanitarian causes close to her heart. As press interest in Diana peaks, no one could have predicted what was to come.
- 6. Her Legacy ContinuesAugust 18, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDiana became the “People’s Princess” as the world grieved her passing. Twenty-four years after her death, her incredible legacy continues as the princess who forever changed the monarchy.
- discovery plus