Long Lost Family: What Happened NextSeason 1
- 1. We Have Some IssuesJanuary 15, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA surprisingly troubled outcome with her birth mother prompts an adoptee to find her father and she uncovers life-changing truths. A woman tries to repair the relationships with both the father who raise her and her birth father.
- 2. We're Unraveling the TruthJanuary 22, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter hearing a shocking story from her biological mother, Kris seeks more answers about the disturbing truth behind her birth father. Incredibly, two strangers come forward believing they are also connected to her story.
- 3. Not the Way It Should BeJanuary 29, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman discovers troubling news about her biological father, but uncovers exciting information about his family. Adoptee Leslie and her birth mother Janice seek help after their newfound relationship derails.
- 4. Secretly Looking For YouFebruary 16, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNewly reunited sisters face a battle that strengthens their bond as they uncover another secret held by their mother. And two families explore the complicated relationship of sharing a son.
- 5. We've Had Our Ups and DownsFebruary 23, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a reunion with the child he placed for adoption, Jon struggles to maintain their relationship. High school sweethearts who placed their son for adoption are thrilled to meet his adoptive parents and be part of his wedding.
- 6. There's More to Saying SorryDecember 4, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo sisters confront their Puerto Rican birth father after a lifetime of feeling abandoned. An adoptee turns her back on an upsetting past, as the new relationship with her biological mother flourishes.
- Vickie’s Story10minTV-PG
Vickie and Jennifer recount their joy at being reunited. Vickie is balancing her desire to know more about her father, with concern for what Vickie's response will be and whether she will receive her mother's blessing in her next search.
- Tiffany’s Story8minTV-PG
Tiffany and Dee describe the challenges in getting to know one another. But not everyone is eager to let the secrets that divided their past give way to a united future. The tension is palpable.
- Diane’s Story8minTV-PG
Diane and Dawn are back together. The sisters express their gratitude, and how easily they relate to one another. Diane's continued hunt for her birth name uncovers a twist that brings both sisters closer to the truths they both desire.
- Tineke's Story8minTV-PG
Tineke checks in with her biological mother, LaVada. They proclaim the importance of their bond in their current lives. Tineke makes an important discovery about her biological father but worries what affect revisiting her past will have on LaVada.
- Sheryl’s Story8minTV-PG
Sheryl's son Joe comes to visit as they share the highs and lows of their relationship. Sheryl shares the details of her family lineage, and Joe discusses how Sheryl's love helped to cushion a devastating blow his immediate family experienced.
- discovery plus Real Stories