90 Day Journey: Elizabeth & AndreiSeason 1
Elizabeth met Andrei, who is from Moldova, while traveling abroad, and they're anxious to start a life together as husband and wife. However, first they must overcome months of visa delays and the persistent doubts of her large, outspoken family.
- 1. Part 1October 13, 202236minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth is traveling to Ireland to join her Moldovan fiance, Andrei, but her friends have concerns. Elizabeth's lawyer gives her distressing news, and Andrei has something big to tell her when she lands in Dublin.
- 2. Part 2October 13, 202234minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAndrei reveals the results of his final visa interview. He finally meets Elizabeth's dad and brother, who ask tough questions. Then Andrei sets rules for Elizabeth's bachelorette party.
- 3. Part 3October 13, 202251minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth and Andrei have new wedding plans, and Elizabeth hits Miami for her bachelorette party. Andrei confronts Elizabeth's sister, and the couple's wedding day arrives.
- 4. Part 4October 13, 202220minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhile Andrei waits on his Green Card, Elizabeth works to support them both. The couple starts planning a Moldovan wedding, but they hit a roadblock with Elizabeth's unsupportive family.
- 5. Part 5October 13, 202229minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth and Andrei get news about their expanding family. Then, Andrei fights for boundaries when Elizabeth's father goes too far.
- 6. Part 6October 13, 202232minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth goes to her dad for money behind Andrei's back. Andrei considers a new career, and Elizabeth gives him a wake-up call about their finances.
- 7. Part 7October 13, 202227minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHer sister's feelings about Andrei push Elizabeth too far. Tensions are high at Elizabeth's baby shower, and Andrei confronts Elizabeth's sisters.
- 8. Part 8October 13, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth tries to get Andrei and her sister to make peace. Andrei pays for his father's travel expenses, which upsets Elizabeth, and she braces for drama when both families unite for the first time.
- 9. Part 9October 13, 202239minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth's family is shut out of the delivery room when she goes into labor. When the couple arrives home with their new baby, Eleanor, Andrei and Elizabeth's father face off about money.
- 10. Part 10October 13, 202227minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAndrei and Elizabeth introduce their daughter, Eleanor, to Andrei's father. At a family party, Andrei surprises Elizabeth and her family with plans for an upcoming wedding in Moldova.
- 11. Part 11October 13, 202241minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth asks her dad to pay for a big-ticket item. Her family confronts her about Andrei's actions, and a new discovery threatens the wedding. Elizabeth and Andrei have a rocky first morning in Moldova.
- 12. Part 12October 13, 202249minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], NederlandsAudio languagesEnglishCultures clash when Andrei's family challenges Elizabeth's role as head of household. Elizabeth gets baptized before the wedding, and her family questions Andrei's past.
- 13. Part 13October 13, 202231minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAndrei is upset that Elizabeth's family would doubt his intentions. At a family dinner, Andrei spirals out of control, and Elizabeth deals with the aftermath.
- 14. Part 14October 13, 202257minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAndrei apologizes to Elizabeth's family for his outburst. He finally explains why he left Moldova for Ireland, and Elizabeth questions whether she can trust him.
- 15. Part 15October 13, 202249minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth and Andrei have a fairytale wedding ceremony, but her brother Charlie threatens to ruin the reception. Andrei confronts Charlie and then makes peace with Elizabeth's father.
- 16. Part 16October 13, 202237minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter their beautiful wedding in Moldova, Elizabeth and Andrei are back in Florida. Andrei asks Chuck for a huge favor as he tries out a new career path, which angers Elizabeth's family.
- 17. Part 17October 13, 202239minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAndrei and Charlie reluctantly meet, but they may not be ready to bury the hatchet. Then, Andrei has his first day of work at Elizabeth's family's real estate business, and Elizabeth's siblings aren't happy about the arrangement.
- 18. Part 18October 13, 202235minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElizabeth has been feeling overwhelmed, but Andrei may not approve of the solution her sister proposes. Later, Andrei talks with Chuck about a predicament he is in with his Green Card renewal.
- 19. Part 19October 13, 202230minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishChuck rents a boat for a family outing, and he announces plans for the family reunion that infuriate Elizabeth's siblings. The lack of respect toward Andrei enrages Elizabeth, and the argument escalates into a full-out brawl.
- 20. Part 20October 13, 202228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTensions run high with the family all together in a small RV. A miscommunication about their daughter leads to a near-disaster for Andrei and Elizabeth. When they finally arrive for the family reunion, Charlie airs some dirty laundry in front of everyone.
- 21. Part 21October 13, 202235minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], NederlandsAudio languagesEnglishAndrei vows to keep things peaceful at the reunion, but when Becky reveals a secret Elizabeth has been keeping, an argument erupts. Later, the tension increases between Elizabeth's siblings and Andrei when Chuck decides to partner with him on a project.
- 22. Part 22October 13, 202231minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], NederlandsAudio languagesEnglishChuck plans a BBQ with the whole family so everyone can air out their grievances, and Elizabeth worries that inviting all the family together is "playing with fire." When the big day finally arrives, the results are disastrous.
- Elizabeth and Andrei2minTV-14
Check out Elizabeth and Andrei's 90 Day Journey!
- discovery plus Lifestyle