Love & Marriage: Huntsville
Three high-powered African-American couples who are longtime friends come together to revitalize the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama, through their joint real estate venture, The Comeback Group.
- 1. Rocket City RevivalJanuary 11, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMelody and Martell reach out to fellow power couples LaTisha, Marsau, Kimmi and Maurice to reunite the Comeback Group in hopes of revitalizing Huntsville, Alabama. At dinner, things get uncomfortable when Melody brings up the topic of respectful cheating.
- 2. Respectful Cheating?January 18, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFollowing their awkward dinner, the group questions whether or not Martell cheated on Melody. Kimmi celebrates her bridal shower but is upset when Melody is a no-show. Maurice and Marsau wonder if doing business with the Holts is a smart idea after all.
- 3. Bougie and the BeastJanuary 25, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Comeback Group meets to discuss details, but things go sideways when Kimmi calls out Melody's no-show to her bridal shower. Marsau gets stuck babysitting while Tisha begins networking, and the girls get into it when Melody's accused of being "bougie."
- 4. 10th Anniversary or BustFebruary 1, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Comeback Group holds a meeting to draw a line in the sand, and Kimmi prepares for her wedding day at the sex shop. The Scotts surprise the Holts with a 10th anniversary dinner, but things get awkward when Martell's infidelity is brought up yet again.
- 5. Miami VicesFebruary 8, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's Maurice and Kimmi's wedding weekend in Miami, which opens old wounds for Melody and Martell. While the ladies turn up for Kimmi's bachelorette, the guys toast Maurice at the strip club, where Martell seems forget whose bachelor party it really is.
- 6. The Love BoatFebruary 15, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's Kimmi and Maurice's wedding day. While the guys spin their stories following their reckless bachelor party, Tisha's mom calls out Marsau for not wearing his wedding ring. Meanwhile, Melody grills Martell about his infidelity during the reception.
- 7. Going for BrokerFebruary 22, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Comeback Group is reunited and ready to move forward, but a problem with the loan threatens to derail everything, including friendships. When Martell suffers a serious injury, Melody is forced to pick up the slack for her unfaithful husband.
- 8. Melody's Last StandMarch 1, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBefore Martell heads into surgery, Melody drops the bomb that things will be changing once he is fully recovered. Meanwhile, The Comeback Group is on the brink of collapse, and Tisha's quest to become a working mom may finally upend her marriage.
- 9. Old Dog, New TricksSeptember 6, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMelody decides to meet with a divorce attorney. Martell seeks counseling to figure out why he's been unfaithful. Kimmi and Maurice try to reunite the Comeback Group, and LaTisha bristles over comments the Holts have been making about her family.
- 10. Martell It Like It IsSeptember 13, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMartell moves upstairs in an effort to save his marriage. Melody keeps up appearances at a photo shoot. Maurice makes plans to move his son to Huntsville, and Marsau tells LaTisha about the rumor Martell is spreading about him having 20 girlfriends.
- 11. Don't Call It a ComebackSeptember 20, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Holts and the Scotts are at odds over the future of the Comeback Group as Melody wishes to dissolve it. LaTisha tells her mom that Martell is spreading a rumor that Marsau has 20 girlfriends. Tensions escalate as LaTisha tries to defend her husband.
- 12. Don't Mess With ExesSeptember 27, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Comeback Group prepares to take a cabin trip to mend their broken friendship. Unbeknownst to Kimmi, Maurice invites his ex-wife and her husband to move to Huntsville. Tisha buys sex toys, and Melody seeks more advice about divorce.
- 13. Cabin FeverOctober 4, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDuring their annual cabin trip, tension escalates with a game gone wrong. Marsau and Martell lay their issues on the table. Maurice shocks Kimmi when he tells her he invited his ex-wife to move to Huntsville. Melody blames the men for Martell's cheating.
- 14. Rage CationOctober 11, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMelody reveals she is pregnant to Martell. LaTisha fights with Melody over perpetuating the rumor that Marsau cheats. Maurice tries to appease Kimmi but is determined to get his son to Huntsville.
- 15. Babies and Unfinished BusinessOctober 18, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMaurice continues his plans to move Kiuwha and Monster to Huntsville despite Kimmi's concerns. Melody contemplates divorce amidst her pregnancy. LaTisha struggles to juggle her family dynamics with her mother and husband.
- 16. Thera-pissedOctober 25, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith a new baby on the way, Mel and Martell attend couples' therapy. Kimmi, frustrated with the lack of activity in the Comeback Group, decides to set up her own charity event. As the Holts host a game night, Tisha finds her friendship with Kimmi tested.
- 17. Marsau and Ms. WandaNovember 1, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhile Melody tries to reinvent her look, Martell reconnects with his father. Marsau and his mother-in-law, Wanda, lock horns. Kimmi hosts a charity event without the Comeback Group, which is becoming derailed by Martell and Melody's marital problems.
- 18. Mixed Messages & Social MediaNovember 8, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMartell makes a social media post that pushes Melody to file for divorce. Marsau, Maurice and Ceddaric get vasectomies, and Kimmi surprise Maurice with a sexy nurse's uniform. Tisha complains to Marsau that she feels abandoned.
- 19. Melody BoltsNovember 15, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDespite their marriage being on the rocks, the Holts hold a party to reveal the baby's gender. Marsau is shocked to learn that LaTisha has a secret savings account, and Kimmi is annoyed with Maurice for leaving her out of important decisions.
- 20. Reunion Part 1November 22, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOn Part 1 of the Love & Marriage: Huntsville Reunion, the Holts and the Scotts face each other for the first time since the cameras stopped rolling! Host Egypt Sherrod gets to the heart of some of the juiciest secrets that have come to light.
- 21. Reunion Part 2November 29, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Holts and the Scotts go toe-to-toe about the jaw-dropping season as Martell's mom, Melody's mom and Tisha's mom hit the stage, viewers find out if the Holts will throw their marriage away or renew their love with a new baby in tow.